Weekend Check-in Saturday, January 13th & Sunday, January 14th, 2024

Did not get to the 35 mins of MIC on my schedule yesterday, so I did 40 mins today and then tried to do STS Week 2, Disc 6, Legs… only got about 20 minutes into that one before I hung it up.
= 60 minutes total, I’ll take it.

I am pretty strong and really like arm days because I don’t have to modify and I either match or exceed Cathe. I leave those workouts feeling really pumped and stoked and ready for more. With the exceptions of push-ups and pull/chin ups, I am very satisfied.

Cardio and Legs? Meh…

I want to be faster and have better endurance and not have to modify as much. I know that comes with time, but that I also am older now and it will be a balance. But I wish it would go faster.

Nice job on your workout Anita, I’m taking the weekend off..:). It’s sunny here, but cold
as heck and some wind. Brrr…. I walk Jack usually 3 times a day, so I guess I do
continue to get a little walking in. Probably all 3 routes might total a mile or so.

waves to Siobhan, Annette & Nora.

Hi ladies,

Today is my hubby and mine's 34th Wedding Anniversary!! He is taking me out for dinner tonight so I had to get a workout in so I could enjoy it fully.

So I did a 40 minute Carport Taebo off of YouTube wearing my Cathe boxing gloves. It had a lot of abwork in it. All in all it was a well balanced workout from 2 years ago.

Nice workouts ladies!

Last edited:
Happy weekend girls:)

Anita- Thanks for starting us off today. I understand things worked out a little differently than you planned. So, you had to revise your workout a bit. No worries, that happens I know. Great job on today's workout with:

MIC- did 40 Min
STS Week 2, Legs- did 20 Min

Good for you to get it done today:)

Linda- Good for you taking a rest weekend, you definately deserve it. Enjoy the rest and your walks with Jack. Enjoy a blessed weekened.

Annette- Wow! Happy Anniversary:) Double wow, you even worked out today, amazing. Great job on your workout today with:
YT- (Carport) Taebo = 40 Min With your cool Cathe boxing gloves, awesome stuff.

Enjoy your Anniversary dinner with your DH, many blessings.

Siobhan- Hello's & waves I hope you are having a wonderful weekend:)

The roads are still very bad. ITs been raining ice pellets here and the road is covered with it so much so it looks like snow but its the ice pellets. DH did not go to work today because its unsafe to drive with Winter storm warnings and expeted power outttages.
DH's boss called and DH decided to not to work tomotow with temps's around 20 degrees or lower. Iwasn't sure if I could workout today because I need tv, blu ra/DVD, to workout thankfully I was able to workout and everyone is safe and warm.

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- WORKOUT WITH ME! - 30-min Full Body Strength Training w/ Dbs= 36 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! 50-min Cycling Class + ENCORE= 55 Min

That's it for me today.

Have a blessed weekend girls:)

Nora

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I managed 30 minutes of 2.0 body parts legs. It was good to get something in!

It's nice to see us all checking in, even if we are not all working out. Happy Anniversary Annette.

I hope to see you all tomorrow.

Good morning all, and nice workout yesterday Nora with YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength- WORKOUT WITH ME! - 30-min Full Body Strength Training w/ Dbs= 36 Min &
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! 50-min Cycling Class + ENCORE= 55 Min Stay warm & safe !!!

Yay Siobhan for getting in STS 2 Legs - 30 min. this morning. Good for you!

Everyone have a good, and safe day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.