Weekend Check-in Saturday, February 24th & Sunday, February 25th, 2024

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Today I did an old Cathe Live - You makin' me sweat. It was cardio + weighted cardio intervals. I loved it and it made me sweat!

Have a great day and weekend friends!

Good morning girls!

Great choice in a CatheLive this AM Siobhan!

I've decided that if I can, I will do a CatheLive each Sat. morning for my weekend workout.
so..........

Today's workout was CatheLive-Touch Up Training - 47 min. It was also a mix of
weights and a little bit of cardio "splashes" here & there. Now, the rest of the weekend
will be "rest"....except for a little Clean Max .....

Enjoy your workouts (if you do) and the weekend.

Hi ladies, Today I did an 11 minute Taebo Express Kicks and then did 20 minutes of floorwork for abs and legs and glutes with a short stretch.

So be happy I did a workout on a Saturday!! Yay me!!

Nice workouts ladies.

Good Saturday/ weekend to all:

Siobhan- Nicely done with a fun workout today with:

Cathe Live - You makin' me sweat. It was cardio + weighted cardio intervals. Ooh that sounds like fun.
Glad you had a fun workout today WTG & high fives!! Have a good day/Weekend:)

Linda- Great jog on your CatheLive workout today of:

CatheLive-Touch Up Training - 47 min. It was also a mix of
weights and a little bit of cardio "splashes" here & there. Now, the rest of the weekend
will be "rest"....except for a little Clean Max . WTG & high fives!.... Enjoy a restful weekend & a blessed day;)

Lannette- Good job on today's workout with:

KCM Cardio Quick Fix WO #1= 25 Min
Pure Strength Triceps + Stretching 13 Min

Nice workout today, high fives & WTG! Enjoy the rest of your day & weekend;)

Annette- Congrats on your Saturday wokout today with:

Taebo Express Kicks= 11 Min
Floor work with abs, legs, and glutes, plus a short stretch.

Anita- I hope you are resting and enjoying the day & weekend. Have a good day and a blessed weekend. ;)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -Live- WORKOUT WITH ME!-30 Min F.B.Strength Training w/ D'bs= 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout!-50-min Cycling Class = 55 Min

Have great day/weekend ladies ;)

Nora

Yay Annette for getting in a Taebo workout along with floorwork .

Nora, good job with a “Kaleigh Double Dose”. Strength training-34 min. & Spinning-50 min. :)

Hello to Anita, hope you are having a good weekend!

Spent today straightening out lesson plans and grading Latin quizzes. (The kids are doing great but their translation skills are wobbly — I spent the greater part of an hour trying to figure out a supplemental solution for that.) And I got stuck in a few internet rabbit holes, I admit.

About 4 PM, I decided to hit the yard and tear out some of the dead stuff that’s been bothering me. Cut down four (small) trees with my baby chainsaw and pulled out about five clumps of dead azaleas. Hauled it all to the curb and did a “dream walk” around the yard with the kids (a “dream walk” is a tour of the yard, pointing to what we would cut out, what we would replace it with, how it would all look, etc). We live on three acres — two acres are thickly wooded with a creek — so we still have a long way to go. But I like the instant gratification of working in the yard.

Two things:
1) A rainbow in the trees behind the house — a FAT ONE.

2) We were underneath the magnolia tree in the back yard and a shape suddenly flew out from above our heads and landed on a nearby branch. To our immense delight, it was our “pet owl”, Bard. (He’s a Barred Owl — and he has a lovely melodic call, get it? “Bard”?)

He’s lived in our woods for awhile — we’ve been hearing him since we moved in about three years ago. But back in January, we saw him perched on a branch near the house — where he slept all day. He’s done this several times since, very close to our house. He’s comfortable with us and we are always delighted to see him. He’s the most gorgeous owl!

Today was a special treat, though, because where he landed was literally about twelve feet from where we were standing. He just sat there, cool as a cucumber, and looked at us – totally unconcerned — and then looked around for food. We al froze like statues and tried not to talk too loudly. He chilled out above our heads for a good 15 minutes. Didn’t even pay any attention to our dog (who was very well behaved). He flew off into the neighbor’s back yard and gave us all a final treat when he called several times, quite loudly, before disappearing into the woods.

So I didn’t get a “formal workout” in today, but I did get some fresh air and exercise. And the kids and I made a great memory!

Well done, ladies! Great work! I am swamped all day tomorrow, so I will check back in on Monday! Have a great weekend.

Good Sunday Morning Everyone,

Today I did the rest of my tapout workout - Plyo XT for 36 minutes. I added on a 2.0 premix for biceps - no repeats which added on another 20 minutes as I didn't do the warm up or cool down.

Great workouts this weekend everyone.
Nora - you are sure loving on Kaleigh Cohen!
Lannette - another KCM fan (I think Linda likes KCM too)
Great job squeezing in a weekend workout Annette!
Linda - you don't typically work out on the weekends? I can be oblivious to the details (never my strength - the details - always gets me in trouble)
Anita - wow! big day with your famjam. Cutting down tress and you teach Latin? Wow. You can do a lot.

Have a great day everyone.

Great workouts everyone.

Anita, thanks for the picturesque description of your home. We have Barred Owl too.

In 26 years I’ve only seen one once. With our long winter nights we only hear it when it’s dark - very creepy. For anyone not familiar with the Barred Owl’s “Hoot” check out this LINK where you can hear it.

Today was the original Body Pump 45m.

In 26 years I’ve only seen one once. With our long winter nights we only hear it when it’s dark - very creepy. For anyone not familiar with the Barred Owl’s “Hoot” check out this LINK where you can hear it.
That’s what’s been so rewarding about it! You NEVER see owls in the daytime, especially so calm and so often. He‘s practically tame. And he’s so fluffy, I want to pet him. :D Just a gorgeous, magical creature. I’m definitely an owl fan.

That’s what’s been so rewarding about it! You NEVER see owls in the daytime, especially so calm and so often. He‘s practically tame. And he’s so fluffy, I want to pet him. :D Just a gorgeous, magical creature. I’m definitely an owl fan.
Definitely magical!

Of course, I definitely had to go "listen" That was different from anything I've heard.
Interesting! You should have seen Jack when I played it. He looked at me like, WHAT?

Great workouts for you girls that did workout yesterday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.