Weekend Check-in Saturday, February 17th & Sunday, February 18th, 2024

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did a mix of ICE Chiselled Lower Body and added on about 10 minutes of tapout for upper body. Now, to stretch.

Have a great day everyone. Waves to you all!

Good morning Siobhan. I really like Chiseled LB.

Blast from the past for me this morning. Jane Fonda Low Impact Workout 49m

I enjoyed reading everyone’s Friday workouts.

Hello's and waves everyone, Happy Saturday:)

I'm sorry about the late check in. I've got delayed in starting my workout taking care of sick DH, nothing serious just usual cold/flu/ creepy crud stuff.

Here's my quick dive by check in:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Strength -Live- WORKOUT WITH ME!-30 Min F.B.Strength Training w/ D'bs= 38 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout!-50-min Cycling Class = 55 Min

Have a good Saturday/Weekend;)

Nora

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I did S&S RUUB. It's been a while since I did that one. It was thorough and lasted 47 minutes. I will do my own 10 minute stretch now.

Lannette - that is an oldie! Wowza!
Nora - I checked out Kaleigh. She has a lot of workouts to explore! You seem to like her a lot

Have a wonderful day friends!

good morning & nice workouts yesterday! Enjoying my rest days, but not really rest,
doing some Clean Max…..

Lannette, I think I still have all my Jane Fonda workouts (vhs & dvds)…she had some
good ones!!!

Good morning everyone. I’m checking out the various workouts you’re doing.

Nora, Kayleigh looks like a great instructor with a fun personality.

Siobhan, Tapout looks really difficult! :oops: I know I’ll feel like an idiot when you explain this but what is S&S RUUB?

Linda, I have most of Jane’s old workouts. I even had her VHS Step workouts transferred to DVD. Her stuff is fun to pull out from time to time.

This morning I did The Bar Method Designer Sculpting 45m + Cathe Pure Strength Chest 10:24m - more oldies but goodies.

It’s sunny here and despite the snow and cold it feels like a harbinger of spring. I also saw one of our blue jays flying around and teasing the dogs.

Well, girls, I just finished this week’s CatheLive, Jump to it, 46 min. I wasn’t planning
on doing the whole thing, but it was fun! I subbed other core exercises for 3 of the core
moves that used discs on the feet for plank moves, and one other Tricep exercise, but
all in all, it was a blast.

Hello Strangers and Wayfarers!

Last week was rough, but I managed to survive. :D Finally got a proper workout in on Friday & Saturday — Body Max 2 both days (60 mins on Fri; 30 mins on Sat). Some weeks are just like that — I get bombarded with appointments and errands and unexpected things and the days get away. It’s also Lent, which takes the challenge up a notch, because I am working on fewer calories and way less caffeine!

I’ve managed to lose a few more pounds, taking my total to 19lbs so far. I’m edging closer and closer to my first big milestone — ONEDERLAND. For anyone who has never been overweight/obese, it may not seem like much (or perhaps a bit distasteful?), but it’s definitely a big deal. I haven’t seen a “1” in front of my weight in eight years! I really wondered if I ever would again. But here we are! I’m celebrating that.

I‘m reassessing my STS Meso (hypertrophy) in light of the calorie deficit I’m going to be in until Easter. It makes it hard to build muscle and basically counter productive. It’s also difficult to keep to a strict weekly routine right now because of the unpredictable nature of my schedule. So I’m taking a different tack — I’m deep-diving total body workouts.

This is probably HORRIFYING to you all :D LOL as much as y’all like variety, but I’m the exact opposite — I like something I can plug in, learn, and master. So this week, I am taking Body Max 2 and using it alllllll week — cardio, weights, circuits, legs, abs, stretch, the works! It’s such a fun workout and has so much to do, it’s plenty effective. And I can keep the same DVD in the player and not get bored with all the premixes. I will likely do the same for next week, except with a different DVD — probably Low Impact Challenge. Then, I’ll choose another every week (more or less) until Easter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the hard work I’ve seen! And I so admire all your tenacity. Cathletes are built different ;D

Glad you made it thru a heck of a week I’d say. You got a lot going on.

I like something I can plug in, learn, and master. So this week, I am taking Body Max 2 and using it alllllll week — cardio, weights, circuits, legs, abs, stretch, the works! It’s such a fun workout and has so much to do, it’s plenty effective. And I can keep the same DVD in the player and not get bored with all the premixes.
You know, that’s actually a great idea!!! Especially with a dvd that has a little bit of
everything & tons of premixes. Like Cathe says, “ You do you!”

Hello Strangers and Wayfarers!

Last week was rough, but I managed to survive. :D Finally got a proper workout in on Friday & Saturday — Body Max 2 both days (60 mins on Fri; 30 mins on Sat). Some weeks are just like that — I get bombarded with appointments and errands and unexpected things and the days get away. It’s also Lent, which takes the challenge up a notch, because I am working on fewer calories and way less caffeine!

I’ve managed to lose a few more pounds, taking my total to 19lbs so far. I’m edging closer and closer to my first big milestone — ONEDERLAND. For anyone who has never been overweight/obese, it may not seem like much (or perhaps a bit distasteful?), but it’s definitely a big deal. I haven’t seen a “1” in front of my weight in eight years! I really wondered if I ever would again. But here we are! I’m celebrating that.

I‘m reassessing my STS Meso (hypertrophy) in light of the calorie deficit I’m going to be in until Easter. It makes it hard to build muscle and basically counter productive. It’s also difficult to keep to a strict weekly routine right now because of the unpredictable nature of my schedule. So I’m taking a different tack — I’m deep-diving total body workouts.

This is probably HORRIFYING to you all :D LOL as much as y’all like variety, but I’m the exact opposite — I like something I can plug in, learn, and master. So this week, I am taking Body Max 2 and using it alllllll week — cardio, weights, circuits, legs, abs, stretch, the works! It’s such a fun workout and has so much to do, it’s plenty effective. And I can keep the same DVD in the player and not get bored with all the premixes. I will likely do the same for next week, except with a different DVD — probably Low Impact Challenge. Then, I’ll choose another every week (more or less) until Easter.

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the hard work I’ve seen! And I so admire all your tenacity. Cathletes are built different ;D
Thanks for sharing your journey. Not at all horrifying. Back in the day, I actually did Firm Volume 1 daily for at least a year.

I love the Cathe quote that Linda shared. “You do you.”

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.