Weekend Check-in Saturday, December 30th & Sunday, December 31st, 2023

Good morning Siobhan! and everyone!.....I am taking the weekend off, plus I hurt my foot
yesterday....doing something.....but I am hobbling around, will take it easy on it.

Everyone have a safe & Happy New Year!. It's hard to believe that we are here at the
end of the year......

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

Today I did 2023 - killer legs for 39 minutes. I did my own stretch. It was pretty good although I don't tend to enjoy doing 3 moves in one.

Nora - good golly that was a huge workout
Annette - I will miss the smell of my Christmas tree. How does one use the pine needles for fragrance. It seems a shame to waste it.
Linda and Anita - I hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

I won't be working out tomorrow as I am in the office for 8am. See you all Monday!

Oops, forgot to say Happy New Year to you all. I hope we stick together in 2024!

Good afternoon and almost Happy New year:)

Siobhan- Thanks for starting us off. Awesome job o today's workout with:

2023 Killer Legs = 39 Min
Plus added on your own stretch - Great combo

WTG & high fives on your workout today. I did GUS yesterday and added on the jump rope workout. Oh my gosh that was so fun and very intense for only 10 or 11 min, great add-on.
Happy New Year to you and your family;)

Linda- Sorry to hear you hurt your foot yesterday. Please take easy and rest. My foot is bugging me today. Riding my bike I felt something sort of pop
and then I could not do jumps on my ride. Then I stepped of the bike when I was done with my ride and something popped again and it feels better and I can walk on it.
My ankle feels a little sore but I can walk on it. Weird injury but oh well its seems ok just a little sore now.

Anita- Hello's and Happy New Year to you & your family;)

Annette- Blessings and Happy New Year to you:)

Here's today's workout:

YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! | 50-minute Christmas Cycling Class + ENCORE= 53 Min

Ripped w/Hiit- Bonus Abs One= 10 Min
PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min

Happy New Year's girls, and I look forward to seeing you all in the new year;)

Nora

Happy New Year Nora! The best to you & your family.....great workout yesterday with
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- LIVE Indoor Cycling Workout! | 50-minute Christmas Cycling Class + ENCORE= 53 Min & Ripped w/Hiit- Bonus Abs One= 10 Min & PiYo- Define Lower Body= 21 Min

Sorry your foot was hurting too........mine feels better this morning, I soaked it yesterday
and used some BioFreeze on it, using my ankle support too. Will try and be careful
today......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.