Weekend Check-in Saturday, December 2nd & Sunday, December 3rd, 2023

Good Morning Everyone,

I took a rest day yesterday (migraine, not feeling well) and today. I hope to be back at it tomorrow. I love seeing us all checking in, even if/when we cannot get in a workout! I hope to have big workout tomorrow with my rejuvenated energy.

Have a wonderful weekend friends.

Good morning Siobhan......hope you feel better today! Migraines are no fun for sure.....
my ex used to get them something awful and a lady that I used to work with would sometimes get them at work, and she lived about an hour away, so she would go into
an empty office and sometimes lay on the floor with blinds closed......

Good morning to Anita, Nora & Annette. Enjoy your workouts if you do.

No planned workouts for me today or tomorrow, so everyone have a good weekend as well!

Hi all!

Pondered doing Step Blast today, but gauged my energy and reviewed my workload this past week and decided on a rest day instead. I’ve worked pretty hard this week and I really think I need it. Just had a nap with my kitty and am doing arts and crafts with the kiddoes and a cup of coffee.

Happy Weekend!

Hi girls:)

ISad to say no workout for me today. I had an accident yesterday. while working out. The top on my long step became unscrure and slide forward makiing me unstable and fell. I grabbed the coffee table to stabiilize and minimize the fall and injury. Needless to say while all this happened in a nano second I bumped the tavle and caused the TV to fall on me. I'm ok no hospital needed. However I did get banged up and very sore. So I decided to rest today and tomorrow.

So, that's why no workouts today. I hope everyone had great Saturday workouts or a wonderful restday.

Take care and blessings to all!

Nora

Oh my gosh, Nora, what a freaky thing to happen......glad you didn't get seriously hurt.
That's the way things happen.......like you said, in a "nano-second" things can go down-
hill fast. Take care & don't push it....I'm sure you are sore & totally "all shook up"

Hi girls:)

ISad to say no workout for me today. I had an accident yesterday. while working out. The top on my long step became unscrure and slide forward makiing me unstable and fell. I grabbed the coffee table to stabiilize and minimize the fall and injury. Needless to say while all this happened in a nano second I bumped the tavle and caused the TV to fall on me. I'm ok no hospital needed. However I did get banged up and very sore. So I decided to rest today and tomorrow.

So, that's why no workouts today. I hope everyone had great Saturday workouts or a wonderful restday.

Take care and blessings to all!

Nora
Oh, Nora! I’m so sorry! Ditto what Linda said. Rest up, heal and be careful. Big hugs!

Oh dear, Nora.. .I am glad you are no more banged up than you say, but you will be sore and bruised for a while. I will pray for a quick healing.

Rest day here too. Middle son got hit by a deer on his way to work this morning. He's ok, but his vehicle while drivable is in need of some body work.

Have a good weekend.

Seems the last couple days were days for freaky accidents!
Glad your son is ok Annette and that his car didn't get damaged, hopefully, too bad. I had a deer run into the side of my car one night, years ago, talk about scary....it was dark.....and all of a sudden, right here at my side window was the face of a deer! It didn't knock my side mirror off, thankfully, and nothing was really damaged, and I think the deer was ok, cause away he went!
A friend was following me in his truck and saw it all.

The top on my long step
You know, Nora, for many years now, I only use the step platform for cardio and alot of
exercises that use the step. Once in awhile, I will add maybe 2 or 3 risers for some of
the lower body exercises, like squats off the end, rear lunges, etc., and of course, for
weights, I use 3 or more risers for a "weight bench effect" but cardio is strictly the
platform. Not sure what you were doing, but for me, using only the platform for
cardio gives me somewhat a sense of security. Of course, you can still lose balance or
trip or some freaky thing, so I guess we just need to keep "our eyes on the road" !

Good Morning Everyone,

Nora, I am so sorry to read about your accident. I am glad you did not need to go to the hospital. It's bad enough you fell but then to have the tv fall on you. Wow. You must have been in a shock with so much happening at once. I hope you are not too bruised up or sore today. So sorry this happened.

Annette - So sorry to read about your son's accident (and Linda!). I hope he is all right. That would be so scary being hit by a deer while driving.

I managed a short workout today. I did a Cathe live for 30 minutes and added on 10 minutes of her latest. I have to get ready for the office. Have a great day everyone!

Have a great day everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.