+++Wednesday's Challengers!!!!+++

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning Challengers!:)

Starting the thread off before I go home and hit the sack:) Ive been up for a little while so I can't wait to crawl into bed!!!! Im hoping to get up in time to take DS to Tumble time which starts at 10 but Im hoping to make it there by 10:30 or even closer to 11...just give him a little time to run around with some other kiddies. And maybe...just maybe...use some of that energy he as! Phew..Ive never seen a kid move so much. I thought my daughter was picky? She as nothing on him!

Anyway, I have some nice DOMS from yesterdays workout. I really enjoyed working UB yesterday. I also went for a 5 mile run. I was hoping to get another run in today but its suppose to rain this afternoon. We will see what happens. I also have to do P90X Yoga and I was gonna save that for tonight. I thought it would be nice to do just before I go to bed.

Picked at a few sweets last night which I shouldn't have done. Since this is a new program (to me) Im really motivated and I want to give it my all...so back on track today:)

BBL! Hope everyone as a good day !
Lori:)

Good Morning/Evening(Andrea),

Well, I picked on a few sweets last night too. My appetite has been crazy lately. I think I need to eat more earlier in the day so I'm not as hungry at night. I'll try that today and see how it goes.
Workout is cardio today. I have to practice a new round for TK and I teach class this afternoon. Oh, I also plan on doing some yoga this morning too.

Lori, Hope DS is able to run around to get rid of that energy. I'm back on track with you.

BBL :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello everyone!

I've been suffering the worlds biggest and greatest migrane for the past two days - YUK!!! Feeling much better today.

i havn't worked out for the last two days either. So today I did an hour of yoga and hopefully tommorrow I'll be back in workout ACTION!

Shirl - totally understand the eating problems, hope todays trial works for you.

Lori - Did you opt for P90X over STS? Or are you getting STS too?

I'll just go back and read over yesturdays thread.

Andrea

Goood morning Challengers!

so far so good,im sticking to my WW'ers program. This is day three:7 Man my tummy is like bloated or something...must be all those salads over the last few days? I don't like itx(

Lori-Yay on your motivation,yep just jump right back into it today girl! I made the mistake of buying some 100calorie cupcakes:+ there gonna be my sweet after supper,LOL! If i don't lose any weight this week then i KNOW what to do about them,LOL! I can't beleive there only one pt:eek: but i have to keep in mind that there crap food and have no nutritional value at all,but very yummy}(. Have fun at tumble time with your Ds,hopefully that little girl 'bully' won't be there agian;-)

Shirl-Good Luck today,i also understand the eating problems!

Andrea-Im telling your Migrane headache to GO AWAY!! Im sorry,my DH gets them all the time and i know they must be very painfull!I hope it goes away for you soon..

Hey to everybody else that comes in,i just read yesterdays thread and now i can't remember anything,LOL:+

Im not sure what todays workout will be,will bbl to report it though! thinking about doing one of the GS UB ones! Or i may take a rest day or i may just take cassie girl for a walk? Ya see,im not sure,LOL http://bestsmileys.com/clueless/1.gif

Good morning all!

Lori, WTG on getting back on track! How do you like P90X so far? Have fun at tumble time!

Shirl, if we could just workout and eat whatever we want and still be in great shape, that would be ideal! Eating well is definitley the hardest part!

Andrea, so sorry to hear about your migraine! They are the worst! I used to get them all the time, but since I had my hysterectomy, I haven't had any. Even my usual triggers (flashing lights, bad diet days) don't cause them any more. Enjoy your yoga!

Amelia, WTG with the WW! You can do it! Have a great WO today whatever you decide.

DH and I went out for sushi last night so I am BLOATED today! Way to many carbs and way too much sodium! I have a nice run on tap for today. I may do a Cardio Coach or run outside. We shall see.

Have a wonderful Wednesday all!

Good Morning,

Didn't workout last nite I have had some funny heart things going on the last two days so yesterday I had an EKG done everything was fine they are thinking maybe caffine related. Monday I had heart flutters that I could feel and yesterday chest pain. So back on track tonite with butts and guts leg premix. TTOM is getting ready to start to so I am having a wonderful time.

Lori-hope DS burns energy don't you wish you could borrow some? Hop back on the wagon we all fall once in a while.

Shirl-today is a new day

Amelia-have fun with whatever you decide to do.

Andrea-migraines are the worst hope you feel better soon.

Brkfst-cereal, toast, and grapefruit
AM snack-yogurt and banana
Lunch-grilled fish, rice and greenbeans
PM snack-almonds, tomatoes, carrots and grapes
Supper-haven't decided yet
PM snack-protien shake

I think DH is buying me a new dryer today mine takes the clothes 3 trips to get dry. Have a good day today enjoy your workouts and eat healthy. My goal drink 1 can of pop and water the rest of the day.

I just wanted to pop in and say HELLO! How is everyone doing today? I'm having a great day so far - eating is spot on! :)

A friend in fitness,
Shirl

Hello Shirl! Thats a nice little post. So, I just popped in to reply! Glad to hear your eating is good. Well done! I've just gotten up and feeling heaps better so heres hoping the headache has gone and I can workout today!

Andrea

Hi challengers,

A late post for me.

Andrea: I'm glad to hear your migrain is better.:)

Ameila: I didn't realize you started WWs. Good luck, I know you can do it!

Lori: Little ones always seem to have oodles of energy. I know my two did.

Becca: your run and lots of water should help with the salt intake from last night.

Shirl: Great work with being on target with eating. my eating today has been on target as well.

Roxie: Glad to hear the EKG was normal. That is pretty scary.

This morning I did LIC except for the abs. I haven't done this one much and I could really feel those biceps. I think I will have some doms.

Eats:

1. oatmeal and 4 veggie quiche
2. salsa chicken(3oz),flatout mini bread,salad no dressing
3. apple with NPB
4. WW pasta(.75C) and .5C of marinara sauce and 4oz of 99% lean turkey.
5. .5C ff cottage cheese,0.25C kashi go lean crunch, .5 banana

That's it.

Have a great night,

Elaine

Hey Everyone,

Just finished leg blast premix from butts and guts won't be able to walk tomarrow major DOMs.

Elaine-good job on the eats today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.