+++Wednesday Melting!+++

Actually, Lainie, maybe you can come up here and come with me! Then we could stand together in the corner and pick at the perfect cousins' flaws. Oh wait... they don't have any.

I'm sure they cousins have SOME flaws. Bad breathe, broccoli between their teeth, a stain near their skirt hems, a hair out of place. I'm coming too. I'm sure we can find something. And I know you are more rhino size then elephant, Shelley. Joke, joke, that was a joke. Will the poodle be there?

Well, yay for the dietminder. It helped keep me under 1900 calories today (just.) Now I have to figure out where to shave off about 200 calories.

As for the Melty Weltys, they were pulled from the shelf by the Pennsylvania Dept of Health. Something about mislabeling and a chance of Salmonella contamination.

Leanne, the first thing I said when I saw your avatar was "Oh, how cute." You have a lovely smile. Makes me smile.

I've been lucky enough to meet several wonderful woman from the forums and have nothing but good things to say about GTGs. If you get a chance, grab it.

I'm still a bit under the weather. I'm headed for bed with my new Eating Clean magazine. Or was it Clean Eating. Whatever. Tomorrow. Peace. Out.

Good evening, everyone!

Thanks for the sweet words about the avatar! I absolutely detest photos of me, but figured that since I like to put faces to names, others do, too!:) Can you tell that it's Chuck E. Cheese in the background? We took the photo in December at my little niece's two-year-old b-day party. She wasn't too happy to meet Chuck E. himself, the poor thing.

Shelley -- Yes, that's the snowboarding DH in the photo with me. I'll come, too, to the GTG with you, Lainie, and Robin! I'm sure those cousins have enormous flaws, and we can find them!}(

Lainie -- I'll have to try EB's Slim Sculpt. I just love her!

Stephanie -- Good luck at ballet tonight!

Robin -- Let us know how you like the new magazine! I haven't received my copy in the mail yet, and can't wait to get it! Hope your early night gives you the rest you need to get over that cold!

Hope the winds are dying down everywhere!

I too feel like Miss Amazon around the majority of 20 somethings,or "tiny" women. Hate 'em. Well, not Cathe but still.....and I am a pretty solid size 6! Oh yeah, "a size 6 is the new size 14!":-( Screw that, you have a great bod, some people aren't meant to be a size 0, some are just built like pencils and then some? Well, we won't go into all of those disorders here. Bet none of those scrawny broads could power through Imax 3 on 8-inch risers, or run 6 miles at a time like you do. So there.:7
And you know what? They probably look at you and think you are flawless! That is just how we women are, always comparing ourselves to other women, gawd, I do it too, and I hate it, but just remember that Shelley, I know they compare themselves to you and come up short!;)

;)

Michele, or Judy? Who asked about the shoes? They are Miyata or something to that effect, I got them on blissworld.com. They were not the ones on that link you typed, I checked. But man, are they heavy!:eek: I wear them only to walk on the treadmill and walk Georgie. I rarely wear sneaks just around, I do on weekends, but I love my heels now that I can wear them again!

Lainie, love the avatar!

Oh my gosh!:+ whatta gallery, Issac puts me to shame.:) I love the one with the giraffe and the camel where he draws those arrows! And the computer that points down to the camel indicating that is where you need to scan it:7 :7 Kids these days, makes me feel like a total dork and frankly quite humble.
You could sell those in one of those artsy fartsy Soho galleries!

Good evening melters! This morning was 4DS LIS. Holy cow, the thread has been busy today. Sorry in advance if I don't get a shout out to everyone in my personals.

Deb: Maybe the pooches can use the treadmill after you're done. Run all that excess energy out of 'em! Cesar Millan does that all the time. BTW, I am an analyst/programmer (i.e. geek) at a large international bank.

Robin: Too bad about that recall on the Melty Welty packs. Does that mean you lose your job as spokeswoman? Enjoy your 'rest' day at the supermarket.

Shelley: You rescued both those dogs from shelters, didn't you? They are adorable. Are they best buds?

Emily: You and I must be long lost...something. Not only are we calorie-challenged, have sciatica, but we both hate leg presses too. I hate hate hate leg presses.

Shannon: I detect a new tone in your posts. Seems to me that you're really enjoying your cardio.

Michele: Come on, admit it. I think you love cardio. You just needed to acquire the taste for it, that's all.

Leanne: I'm glad to finally have a face to put with the name. You and your DH look cute together. DH's never grow up, BTW. My DH lives by this quote: 'you're only young once, but you can be immature forever'. ;) Enjoy your alone time. To answer your question about my work, my promotion didn't change my job responsibilities. It's just that they are finally aligning my title/pay to the work I've been doing (about freakin' time if you ask me LOL). The crazy hours are typical in the IT world.

Lainie: Your avatar is adorable. You have a very talented artist in your family. I'm still chuckling about your 'Rockin Body Cardio Jam'. Where do they come up with these names? Oh BTW, I got my Absolute Kickboxing in the mail yesterday. How many vids do you have? From reading your posts it seems like you have owned quite a few over the years.

Stephanie: I admire people who can move with grace. You must be really flexible too.

Tneah: A big smile and wave back atcha! Count me in as a non-tiny woman too (size 6 as well). I'll never forget this....A Phillipino man I knew a long time ago gave me what he thought was a compliment. He told me that I was 'sturdy'. :eek: English was a second language to him, so I forgave him for that comment.

ETA: Since everyone is sharing, here's a pic of my pup:

http://pic18.picturetrail.com/VOL895/3194324/6516165/295539215.jpg

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.