We Closed Yesterday!!

sparrow

Cathlete
The house is OURS!! We moved some things in and plan to spend our first night there tonight. Luckily our new tenant doesn't come into this place until July 10, so we have some time to leave here and get there! Still I am thinking ACK! How will we do it all?! I'm jazzed, stressed, thrilled, exhausted, content, scared, pretty much everything all at once!!

thanks to all who had comforting things to say when I talked about how depressed I was in our current place!!! You guys are awesome :)

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Oh Sparrow, that is great news. I know how you felt about your living conditions. I hope this is a huge improvement. Good luck with the move.

Sparrow, I'm so happy for you. I know how much you wanted to move and it sounds like you found a great house situated in your own little piece of heaven. I wish you and your DH many years of happiness there.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.