WB questions

aqua girl

Cathlete
Will we be able to use workout blender on ipad, etc ...meaning will we be able to create our "workout"
solely on the device? Also, will we be able to save the workouts we create like we do using the current
workout blender for downloads? Thanks.

Was just wondering this as my ipad is my main streaming device.

Same here, labnick, hope someone will answer as I am gonna be so disappointed if I can do it from my ipad or ipad-mini, mainly the only reason I changed from just the Cathe Live to the whole On Demand package, in anticipation of these extra features. My computer is no where near my workout space and at the present, I don't have a laptop.....I know they haven't finished the Workout Blender but wish a little
more "insight" of how it will work and what will be needed.......

Will we be able to use workout blender on ipad, etc ...meaning will we be able to create our "workout"
solely on the device? Also, will we be able to save the workouts we create like we do using the current

Yes, the Online Workout Blender will work on an iPad and yes you will be able to save the workouts you create.

Great news! Thanks so much for the info. Golly, the workouts we will be able
To create and do will be endless! Even if you have all the DVDs!

This just made my day. Very happy! I have used WB many times in the past to create awesome custom workouts and love it. Can't wait for this new version. I am very excited! :rolleyes:

YES!! I am SO looking forward to this feature! It will absolutely change how I workout! Thank you for including this feature and keeping us updated! I can't wait to try it out!

YES!! I am SO looking forward to this feature! It will absolutely change how I workout! Thank you for including this feature and keeping us updated! I can't wait to try it out!

I know how you feel, I get more impatient as each day goes by !! Hope it isn't
Too much longer....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.