*** Watercoolers - Humid Wet Monday *****

MommaPew

Cathlete
Good Morning Gals

Back to work but it's a very short week for me Yeah:) :) Go to Nascar on Thursday a.m. so hopefully my 3d work week won't be too hectic.

Lets see, I did Cardio Fusion - Mixed Cardio yesterday. I thought it would alternate between step and drills but it was all drills after the step w/o. Did 95% of it until the tuck thrusts I think they're called. I'd had it by then. Used my rebounder for some of the higher impact moves. Had enough energy in me to do Eoins Strong & Happy w/o. I think that one is about 45min and got to see some fantastic moves that I just sat there in awe.

Tonight I should be doing Burn It Up.

I"m thinking I'll take Eoin w/me on our trip. There should be enough room in the camper to do it if I don't work up the courage to do it outside. Any maybe take Amy's 10min toning w/the band. Can't do much jumping around in the motor home.

I successfully copied my pics over onto a cd so that was a success. Future Shop had memory cards on for $10 so got another one too.

Matthew came w/me last night to the grocery store and carried his own basked and put everything on the conveyor belt. So cute. Lately he knows the names of the stores we go to so last night he really wanted to drive to Costco after the grocery store. I thought he was just pretending but when we got home he started to cry b/c we weren't at Costco. :eek: He is growing up so fast lately. I guess thats what kids do. If not we'd be worried.

Jeanette - sounds like you're having some bad luck. 1st the tires and now the seat covers. That must have been so disappointing especially since you've been trying all week to get those dang things on.

Okay, lets try to get this desk cleared for the week.

BBL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.