~~~Watercoolers~~~ Almost a holiday...Thursday

aschendell

Cathlete
Just starting us off...back in a bit!

Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Morning All:

Just finished reading the posts from last night. WTH Jeanette - getting up at 4am to w/o? Now that is commitment.

Things fairly quiet so far to day. DS's eye is just fine so no issues there. Going birthday shopping at lunch to see what else I can buy the little guy.

Hope all is well.

Morning,
Just a quick one here before I say good-bye until next Tuesday. Just got done with my workout which was the up only premix of Lower Body Pyramid, including the floor work and then stability ball abs from Upper Body Pyramid. Will jump in the shower and finish loading a few things in the trailer and be off.

Wendy, the 2 1/2# Platemates come in handy for putting quickly on my barbell when doing the Pyramids. Quick way to add 5# (besides eating lots of cheesecake :9). I'm confident I'm going to get a lot of use with these when I start STS. I still want to get a weighted vest. Waiting to see what Cathe comes up with. Got that bike tire changed yet?

Patricia, don't know if it's commitment or not, but we only have 1 TV so have to use it when I can. Working out in the evening is really not an option for me. I still need my 45 minutes to veg before working out at 5 a.m. Ask anyone though, I was the laziest Xer, bar none, no matter what Wendy says!

Hope everyone has a great holiday!!!

Jeanette

Good Almost A Holiday!!!:)

Finally got a moment to chat. DANG, I hate losing posts, especially ones that make me LOL.x( Yes, I crack myself up at times.:D :+

Here goes... Crossing all movable body parts...

Jeanette AKA Tigress: You CRACK me up!!! All your planning, list making, packing, organizing for a 15 minute ride!!!:7 :7 :7 Buckle up for safety!!! I hear that accidents usually happen within 3 miles of home. You should be safe twoo-thirds of your journey.:+ ;) What wrinkles?!?! I'm relieved that the MyChelle products are working for your fine. barely noticeable lines. I'd hate it if your face broke out into a gazillion zits! I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!:+ The tire isn't changed. I thought I'd do a CC before bed, but that never happened. I got sucked into watching Sheer Genius. I need to get a lighter barbell one of these days. I hate using my 15.5 lb barbell. Just balancing that megalith is an accomplishment on some days. ;-)But, I will use the platemates on my dumbbells when I start regularly lifting again. I'll try to start the lower body rotation next Monday. Maybe, I will incorporate the platemates into the second week. WTG with using them now!!!

Patricia: :7 :7 :7 at your reaction to Jeanette's wake up time. That means I'm officially the Laziest Xer!!!:p Did you catch Workout last night? Oh!!! No!!! The lifeguards comment meant that I would be too busy reading my anatomy book instead of making sure my kids don't drown. I know. I know. I shouldn't be allowed to be a mother. ;-) However, should I use a studly male lifeguard to study anatomy, Phil wouldn't get roused. He's the least jealous man I've ever met. He knows that I will talk to ANYONE and joke with ANYONE. But when it comes down to it, I only have eyes for him... because who else would put up with me!!!!:7 :7 :7 OH! GET THEE TO A DOCTOR!!! I was run down, tired, coughing and here I had pneumonia!!!:eek: Who knew!!!

Kim: What a sweet dh you've got!!! Oh YES! Workout is not for tender eyes!!! It's 74% Train wreck! 25% TMI intimate affairs! And, 1% Working out!!! Makes for good, junk tv!!!:+ Hon! You're a strong woman to be able to do what you do. What's a measly 15 pounds when you can run marathons, lift with Tony, and take care of family and work. Just keep on keeping on. :)

Tracy: Lovely seeing your mountains on the screen!!! I think Cathe might produce more weight workouts integrated into a self standing series along the lines of 4DS. She'll probably focus on cardio type workouts after STS is released... something that would complete STS (kickbox, plyo, step, stretch/yoga). Best wishes for the CPR class and ACE test!!! I'm positive you'll do great!!!!

SANDRA!!!!!!! HEY!!!!! :) Whooo Hoooo!!! Just look at you get on with instructing!!! I'm so jealous we don't live in the same city. I would love to take your class!!! Yes! Debra likes it on top!}( I was hoping SNM or Cathe would have been more specific with weight training recommendations to do upon completion of STS based on different goals. But, that's probably asking too much at this stage of the game. It didn't hold me back from specifically suggesting t-shirts!!! :p :7 Not that I really care what they decide to do about the t-shits/tanks. It's not like I'm the center of their universe.x( ;) It'll save me $$ if they go with something I won't wear. ;) But, you know my tendency towards being a fabric snob. Sometimes, I don't look at clothes while I shop. I just move through the racks and let my fingers do the "looking" until my eyes do.

Debra: How'd it go with the lawyer yesterday? HUGS!!!!!!!!!! What a disappointment. I hope your lawyer can get this resolved in your favor. Until then, get that cc smoking!!! www.solowstyle.com has some adorable yoga pants on sale. I recommend you stick with the full priced merchandise. ;-)

Okay ladies, off to do another load of laundry, load the dishwasher, and take a shower to get ready for my massage. Let the sucking begin!!!!:+

Ballistic Hugs to ALL!!!

Wendy

Well, look at me, posting twice in two days! I just had to share with....

Patricia!! I saw a poster at the Y today that's advertising a casting call for X-Weighted. They're looking for families. How cool is that? Maybe I'll bring my family along and we can get all snoopy about the production. DH could stand to lose a few pounds, and I've always got my old stand-by Last 10 Pounds to Lose LOL!

Wendy....I saw the photos of the shirt. Now I really want one! But only if it comes perfumed with Eoin's sweat. Okay, maybe I'm not THAT big of a fan. But if I were Debra, I wouldn't have showered my back for a day or two....I too hope that when STS is released, Cathe posts recovery rotations using her old workouts. It always seems a problem for X grads to figure out what to do next. I imagine we'll feel the same way after a round of STS.

Tracy....Well, that was so funny, that we both posted yesterday. I believe SNM stated right when they introduced STS that ALL of their weight AND cardio releases in the future will be in an STS format. While that thrills me, I just hope it doesn't take them this long every time. It looks like you're moving along tickety-boo with your training and your course. Are you going to buy Tony's One on Ones?

Jeanette....I appear to have missed you before heading off on your camping trip. But just in case you come home and read back: YES, CC#3 is another excellent one. I think it's the one I've used most frequently. I like the length of it: around 45mins, and intense.

Hello to Debra, Kim, and is that everyone? Have a great night!
Sandra

Good Evening Everyone:

I got in a 1/2hr step tape from Charlene Prickett and some light yoga. Have to wrap a few presents and get packed for the weekend now.

So glad to hear from you Sandra. That would be just so COOL if you got onto x-weighted. You must apply for it.:+ :+

HAVE A HAPPY JULY 4TH EVERYONE

I guess it'll be just us Canadians going into work tomorrow.;( ;(

Wow! It is 9:30 and I am just now getting back...I guess that was a long bit! Anyhoo...pretty tired now...and it seems like most of the Americans are off for fun this weekend...so I will do some personals to our Canadian buddies tomorrow or the next day. My mom and uncle plus CBL are coming over here late tomorrow afternoon for a cookout and fireworks...DD and I are heading to CBL's pool in the morning for some swim time first, though. Our regular pool will be waaaaaay too crowded to attempt tomorrow! We will probably go out for the local fireworks tomorrow night after my mom and uncle toddle on home. No big news here...Just playing at the pool...I do have a killer tan, though! I have an appointment with my attorney next week to go through the separation agreement....yet one more time...XDH and I just aren't seeing eye to eye (big shock!)...and it seems like things are getting farther away rather than closer...UGH....Anyhoo...Enough of my drama...Hope everyone who is traveling has a safe and fun trip! And for our Canadian friends...Hope all is well in your world! I guess you are now wishing your holiday was right before the weekend too...LOL!

Kisses to all...
Debra

http://www.picturetrail.com/aschendell

Let Awe flow through you. Don’t let even the smallest things be taken for granted or grow stale---Eoin Finn

0101_10009001662.gif
[/url]

Finished YogaX, almost done week 2!

Jeanette Oh my goodness, I didn't know you got up so early to work out! What time do you go to bed? Have fun with the camping. That is funny that you're camping only 15 mins away, I guess that's handy in case you forget something, you can always run home for it.

Wendy- That would be great to have a new "check in" person, does she do Cathe videos? Sorry on the lost post.

Patricia- Did you do some birthday shopping at lunch? I've already been shopping for dd, her birthday is in August. I think it's just you working tomorrow. I don't work Fridays, I'll be hanging out with the kids. I'm taking them to buy a porch swing to decorate our new driveway. It's kind of a gift for their good report cards, they thought the one we saw a few weeks ago at Walmart was so neat.

Debra Enjoy your holiday tomorrow!

Sandra I doubt you need to lose enough weight to be on X-Weighted. I love that show. Did you see the one last week, the young teacher that lost 115 lbs!

Kim

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.