Was that Nancy I saw?

Hey Cathe!
I truly enjoyed watching your class live this morning. My initial plan was to take a 1/2 day off for report card pick up, but I thought about your class last night and never got a chance to watch it live (although doing it live is a much better experience), so I decided to take the whole day off so I could watch you this morning. I tell ya, those memories of being there started to hit me hard! I really miss you guys. I was even more surprised when I realized who that was standing directly behind you. I remember her telling me that that was her favroite spot. But was that Nancy? Tell her I said hello and if any of your VF viewers met her they would know what a wonderful company you keep! GREAT CLASS!!!!!!!!!!

Almost as good as being there!

I tuned in, too, but my laptop sound card has a problem, so I just saw some of the class and heard nothing. I think that was Nancy behind Cathe.

It was so fun to watch, but it made me a little melancholy because I couldn't be there! I still have to pinch myself when I remember that I was there only a week-and-a-half ago! What a wonderful day that was!
happy.gif

"I'm so excited!"

SNM & Cathe, I am so excited that you have scheduled a Cathe Cam for next Friday-I work during the weekdays and have ONE Friday off a month. Thanks for picking my one day!!!! I'll be watching!
Julie
happy.gif

Oh darn it!

You mean I missed Nancy? Oh why do they schedule WORK for me at 9:10 in the morning! Someone talk to my employers, please! Oh, the torture.

Not me Daph....

This Nancy was out shopping with her hubby and couldn't even watch the cam on my vacation day...although, I would have loved to have that spot right behind Cathe!

nancy:O)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.