WANNA CHAT?

Hi Cathe.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Will you be redoing the 3 1/2 STS rotation to include the Shock Cardio Workouts?

Also where would you include Travil Fit in a rotation. As sculpt or circuit workout?

Thank you

Hi Crm! I will do a full STS Cardio/ STS Weights rotation when it is released. Please remind me too :)

Hi Cathe - supposed to be doing Plyo legs disc 29 tonight to finish up your October rotation. What are your thoughts on repeating the rotation (at least for another 2 weeks)?

It was really a fun rotation. I enjoyed mixing up STS that way!

That's perfectly fine Heather!

No questions. Just wanted to say Hi and Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to Shock Cardio and your 2010 (hopefully) EB visit to Chicago!!

Thanks!

Maria

Oops, lied. One question, other than the circuit workout will the other Shock Cardio workouts have premixes? Thanks!

Maria

Hi Cathe, besides the obvious like full body massage, sauna and sleep ;) will you please let us in on how you + crew have celebrated the end of filming? Thanks for all you do!

Hi Shelby! How fun of you to ask that. We still have to plan our thank you dinner/party based on everyones schedules.

Last night's completion was pretty much celebrated with a bunch of high fives, thank you's, and "aaaahhhhhh" hugs.

Everybody gave 150%...they were great....:)

Hi Cathe,

Not sure if you are still on here or not. No questions for me-just wanted to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope you splurge on some goodies after all your hard work on Shock Cardio. I hope we can do another check in with you when we do the STS/Shock Cardio rotation. That was so much fun!

Take care,
Bev

Congradulations on finishing the filming and have a Happy Turkey Day Cathe!!!! I hope you treat yourself to plenty of rest.

Kristi

Cathe, congratulations on finishing STS Cardio filming. I cannot wait for the finished product. Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been great following along during the filming of SC! Thanks for all of your hard work! You have earned a good rest this holiday weekend! Make the most of it!

Me, I'm recovering from a sudden attack of the flu, if you can believe it! Haven't had flu since 1974!!! I've been good and not tried to push myself to workout (even though it's killing me a bit more each day that I miss)! I can't wait to get started again! Just need to get my breathing back! I have asthma, so this messed that up, too! Should be good to go by the end of the week!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and the warmth of family and friends! See you on the flip side Cathe!

Hi Sue! I thought you looked FANTASTIC in Daytona!!! In any case, to answer your question, there are many things you can do. You can lift lighter weights, you can lift the same weight less frequently, you can do more cardio and less weight training, you can cut back on starches, sugar and sodium, and you can do some combo's of these things too. You will probably begin to see a change in 2.5 to three weeks. It will be more noticeabe in 3 to 4 weeks.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

I AGREE with Cathe - Sue, I saw the pics, and you looked amazing!!! NOT BULKY or big girl syndrome! ;-) Just sayin... XOXO!

Hi Cathe,
no question for now, I just wanted to say HI, and Thanks for all your hard work, I can wait to start STS cardio. You look so pretty on the pictures, and Loraine too, and everyone else,;)
Have a good thanksgiving you and all your family.:)

Hi Cathe! I hope that you have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy all those extra helpings ;). Will you be taking a vacation this holiday season?

Hi Sue, Jolene and Lorrayne! Happy Holidays to all!

Hi dear Cathe, I'm sure you are not on line in this moment, I'm too far for chat in the same time with all of you, but I would like to say hello the same. I'm looking for the new series and to say congratulations for your great work.
Ciao

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.