Visualized Cathe as the piper with her hand out...

L Sass

Cathlete
telling me to pay up! UGH. After eating very clean for about a month and LOVING how it feels, (I'd never really made a concerted effort before) I went nuts this last week. I was like a bottomless pit (I keep telling myself I was just premenstrual) and just couldn't get enough junk. But I never got full. Got my HC last week and made it through every workout okay. They were challenging - but do-able. So this week I'm eating like a pig and doing gym style workouts and some cardio - until today.
IMAX 3 - thought my lungs and heart were going to pump right out of my body. I made it through this workout last week - but a week's worth of eating poorly and WOW do I feel it. Amazing what that food will do. x( What a way to get the incentive to eat clean again.

I started following David Kirsch's Ultimate NY body plan. Cathe and many others say keep everythng you eat in its purest most unprocessed form. But I took it farther and eliminated all sugar (including fruit for now - which has drawn some criticism in this forum) coffee, alcohol, breads, etc. When I deviated for a week I couldn't believe how much I felt it. Back to clean for me!

ETA - I find it quite hard - but unbelievably worth it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.