Video Clip of Solid Cardio Plus HiiT Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from "Solid Cardio Plus HiiT" which is our 27th Cathe Live video and was broadcast on Thursday Nov 6th. You won't need any equipment at all for this workout. Just your happy energetic self.

The full class is about 45 mins long and is available to Cathe Live and OnDemand subscribers at http://cathe.com/stream/live

I did this one this morning after weights. I was just going on add on a little bit as I was tired and didn’t feel like doing much. Ten minutes in, I was having an all-out dance party! So fun. This will be a go-to on those don’t-feel-like-cardio-but-should-anyways days. I like that there are some intervals but it’s not killer HiiT – nice to have some variety. (There’s plenty to choose from if I want to go all-out.) It was a nice mix of old and new. In addition to the Circuit Max throwback combo Cathe mentioned, I feel like I recognized several things from Cardio Kicks and MIC. And I LOVED the preview moves from RWH, esp the low impact Fred Astaire. (But I feel like ‘the Cedie’ might be a more apt name – she always has her back arm way up there in a very dancerly way!)
Loved the music, too.
I definitely prefer when Cathe cues visually (indicating a lead with her arm) rather than verbally (right, left), as the latter tends to throw me. But no biggie – the dance party goes on!

I'm a little behind on my Cathe live workouts and just did this one about 30 mins ago, WOW!!! So much fun and love the 2 new moves for RWH. I'm having so much fun with the live workouts and sometimes I even do 2 in a day. Thanks Cathe!!!

Tried this one out this morning after a quickie kettlebell routine. Woohoo!! A really energizing one for me. :) I need cardio that doesn't realy poop my feet & brains out.
(But I feel like ‘the Cedie’ might be a more apt name – she always has her back arm way up there in a very dancerly way!)
Yes!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.