Video Clip of Lift It Hit It Back, Biceps and Shoulders

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This intense 52 min. upper body strength workout will focus on exhausting your back, biceps and shoulder muscle groups. You'll completely work each muscle group before moving on go the next. Most exercises will consist of three heavy sets with a goal of 12 or less reps per set. After the third set you'll 'hit it' with an intense finisher set to really fire up those muscles!

You'll be using heavy weights in this workout and should be going to failure on at least some of the sets in each muscle group. Intensity matters so always make sure that you are choosing a weight that challenges you!

*You can pre-order Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!

Love all the exercises and that on rear flys, some are standing and some are sitting. Also love the finishers. I could almost feel the pain in my biceps watching everyones faces!!!!!

Absolutely love the music in this workout. Music with full blown lyrics has its place, but I personally think electronic music with a thumping base is much better suited for weight lifting.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.