USPS - you rock!

Trixoo

Cathlete
Lots of us have given our well deserved kudos to Cathe and her team for their fantastic effort to get the DVDs out...let me add mine to them. I also want to thank the USPS for getting my DVDs to Michigan today...how do they do it?

I hope there's at least one USPS employee on these forums...although you all are hardly ever recognized for doing a great job, you really do and today you made my day!

Thank you!

Trixoo

I agree! I can't believe I'm one of the lucky ones to get mine already. I'm in Wisconsin and thought it would be at least Wednesday before I got them. Kudos to everyone involved!

I am also in Minnesota and got mine in the mail today! I never expected it to get here that fast. So excited. I was going to do Step Blast tonight, but now I will have to decided which new one to do.

Kimberly

Wow! I got mine in Colorado today and I'm SO glad I waited until after lunch to work out. I did Low Impact Challenge and along the lines of Step Moves, I'm going to have to be careful not to wear this one out....it is so fun!

WoooHoo

After reading a few of the updates here, I thought 'hmmm....maybe I should check my front porch in case the pkg., if it came, is too big for my mail box' and gloriosky, there it was, my Cathe's !!!!:D

So glad I opened this thread!

Am I the ONLY ONE that didn't get mine today???? Waaaahh!!! I am soooo jealous.

My husband works for the post office - I will let him know you all think the USPS is wonderful - except in my case... Ms. Mailman, where is my package???

Regina

kims said:
After reading a few of the updates here, I thought 'hmmm....maybe I should check my front porch in case the pkg., if it came, is too big for my mail box' and gloriosky, there it was, my Cathe's !!!!:D

So glad I opened this thread!

LOL...that's great! I happened to be home when the mail came and went out to get my package...the postman was just stepping out of his truck and when he saw me he took a small step back...I don't know if it was because I caught him off guard or if it was the undoubtedly joyful yet extremely intense look on my face. My guess is the latter...

Trixoo

I am in Seattle and I got my DVD's today -- absolutely amazing! That is the quickest I have received a presale order once the shipping began... Thanks!! :0)

Am I the ONLY ONE that didn't get mine today???? Waaaahh!!! I am soooo jealous.

My husband works for the post office - I will let him know you all think the USPS is wonderful - except in my case... Ms. Mailman, where is my package???

Regina
I know how you feel. I ordered on the first day of pre-sale, and this evening all I found at my mailbox was bills and junk mail.

Cally

Yeah, I'm in Phoenix, Az. and got mine today. I wasn't expecting anything till later in the week, how did they do that????? :)

WOOT WOO - got mine!

SE Alabama .. woohooo ... cant wait to try them out!!! LOVE the packaging!! AWESOME ... Cathe just simply rocks!!! :eek: :D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.