Urgent Prayer Request for my Mom!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
I am crying while I am typing this message.
As most of you recall, I just returned from Germany due to my mothers husbands death.

I was just informed that my mother was admitted to the hospital to check on mysterious pains in her legs. Unfortunatley they found a mass in her stomach that they believe may be cancer.

I am asking that you place her in your prayers in hope that this mass may turn out to be beneign and that her hipp paines subside. I am very sad and in need of your support.

Thanks for your prayers and concern.
Belinda

My apologies for posting this in the wrong forum!

I hope that your mother has good news.

Please keep us informed.

I think all of us on this forum truly care about one another.

Prayers reaching out. I am sorry to hear about your mother.

Edited to remove the referral to open discussion board. I see that prayers are everywhere!

Belinda,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep your mother and your family in my prayers. (Hugs)

Sandra

Belinda I will be praying for your mom to be cancer free and I'll pray for your family to remain strong during this difficult time.
Hold true to your faith.

Psalms 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield....

RE: Update on the Urgent Prayer Request for my Mom!

Ladies I truly want to thank you for your outpouring of support. I have been humbled by your kind words. You are truly an amazing group of ladies.

Unfortunatley, my mothers situation appears to be getting worse. The Doctors still have to take two more test next week, however, they have found more tumors. Another one in her stomach and one on her Pancreas. They believe that the pain in her hips is linked to the tumors. My husband and children are trying to get me to take a differnet outlook on the situation, that is very difficult given the information that is provided by the Doctors. I am a total mess right now!

Had you asked me a couple of months ago what type of friendships can be established on-line, I would have come nowhere close to how I feel now. I can't say enough about how your concern has helped me through the initial stages. It is impossible to put into words.

Please keep my mom in your prayers!

Blessings,
Belinda

OMG... I'm going to email my friend and she will start her telephone payer chain. Just let me know your mom 1st name. At church tomorrow I will put her name on the alter, with a special prayer.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Remember with God Help you will get through this.

Dear Belinda......I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I will continue to say prayers for your mom, as well as for you and your whole family. You will strongly be in my thoughts, and as difficult as this time is, please find comfort and strength in all our prayers and well wishes for you. (((((WARM HUGS))))) God Bless!

Dear Cathe.....thank you very much for the prayers and hugs! It is really hard to see my own mother suffer like this! The doctors, today said that my mom has cancer all over her stomach. Tomorrow they will do 2 more test! I am praying that the cancer didn't spread to her intestines! My DH and I will fly to Germany very early in the morning!Please keep my mom in your prayres!

Blessings!
Belinda

Belinda, I know you must be so uneasy right now. I am praying hard for your mother and hoping that she is comfortable and that nothing has spread. I'll be thinking of you as you make your way over to Germany. I'm so glad to hear you will be traveling with your DH. This is too much to bear alone. Supportive hugs and positive prayers to all of you....Cathe

Hugs and Prayers

Belinda:

I am keeping you, your mother, and your family in my thoughts and prayers. God is with you, and I am believing Him to heal your mother and comfort you. I am also praying for a safe and peaceful flight to Germany. I hope you are able to attend the Road Trip so I can give you a big hug. May God fill you with His peace and surround you with His unfailing love during this stressful time.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Oh Belinda, I am so sorry to hear this news.

There is nothing I can say that can make your mother better, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Love,

Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.