update on filming...

grad2010

Cathlete
I applogize in advance if this question has already been answered, for I have not found an answer: Has all of the workouts for the shock cardio been filmed? I have seen a lot of updates on photos but have yet to see any information on the status of filming, unless I missed something. I do realize that you are editing the workouts that have been posted (based on the photos) but can we get an update on the remaining workouts, and whether or not filming is complete?

Thanks, Veronica

cathe twittered something about wrapping up on filming soon so no i don't think they are all done filming. IIRC she only did the gym circuits last weekend and MMA still needs to be filmed. in another thread SNM mentioned being busy with authoring and editing so they may be working on the already filmed ones while waiting to finish filming. beyond that i doubt we will get anymore info that we already have. we go through it every pre-sale so i have gotten used to it.

kassia

thanks kassia, I dont twitter or use facebook so the only information that I read about "updates" are on this forum. I just could not find any updates on filming or its completion..Thanks again, Veronica :D

thanks kassia, I dont twitter or use facebook so the only information that I read about "updates" are on this forum. I just could not find any updates on filming or its completion..Thanks again, Veronica :D

no prob i think they give more info on facebook it seems(just going by other members posts) but i don't want yet ANOTHER social network site i can't keep up so i refuse to sign up. i have twitter b/c of my sisters and a few friends and that's about it LOL.

kassia

Me too. I wish SNM would keep this site updated.

Me too. I wish SNM would keep this site updated.

The blog and forums on this site should be the first places updated with information. Facebook and Twitter should be secondary. There are a lot of people who can't be bothered with the time sucks that both of those are but still deserve to have information about the presales.

Yes, im getting kinda frustrated with this whole thing, they have had my money since March, when I thought the release date was September, and its know the middle of November and they arnt even letting us know what stage their in or anything.

Anything of significance will always be posted in this forum or in our Blog. Only daily things like "off to rehearse MMA" are posted in Twitter. If this kind of information interest you, then you just need to follow Cathe on Twitter as we don't post minor daily events in our forum or Blog. This is a mission critical week for us on many fronts for this project, so there just hasn't been a lot of time for updates, but things still look very good for shipping DVDs in time for Christmas.

Snm, I think that you are missing the point. I can only speak for myself, I am not asking for many daily updates, just some information regarding the status of filming. There has been no mention of this by SNM or Cathe, or at least I could not find it on this forum. I know that things change due to scheduling conflicts, but some information would be great. It seems as if more information is given on twitter (which is not alot) than on this forum. Again, no one from SNM or Cathe has mention that filming is not completed, I sort of figured that one by myself. I just think some updates would be nice, besides the posting of pictures, which I do enjoy.

Best, Veronica

I just read the project update..this was posted at the same time... Thanks for the update..

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.