Update on a Few Things - Dec 9th

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
We've now added The Ripped With HiiT chapters to the Workout Manager for each workout. Premixes are next on our schedule as far as the Workout Manager goes.

We're still working on adding the rest of the pages to the RWH User's Guide and will need at least another week or more to completely finish this task.

As far as our streaming service goes we're busy finishing the encodes for the rest of our videos so we can start transferring them to our new network. We hope to start transferring the rest of our videos starting next week , but this process will take several weeks to complete.

Also, we're currently working on making our new network work with Roku devices. Hopefully this will not take too much longer, but not sure how easy or difficult this will be yet.

In the meantime, hope everyone is enjoying the new videos.

So excited to be able to watch Cathe Live on the Roku!! I hope the transition is smooth. Using my little iPod Touch is a challenge. The Roku will be so much easier. And I already have an extra Roku player just waiting for a Cathe Channel!

I can't WAIT to be able to use my Roku. I have done some with the ipad but really its a bit of a pain. So glad you're adding that!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.