Update as of Nov 14th

SNM Videos

Administrator
We have now finished filming 9 of the 10 new DVDs. Only Kick Max is left to be filmed and this will be done later this coming week. Three teams are currently working on the Hardcore DVDs. The 1st team is working on the filming of the workouts and they’re almost finished. The 2nd team is working on the editing of the new workouts and they have currently finished working on 4 of the 10 programs. The 3rd team is working on the authoring of the DVDs and they have been busy creating the DVD menu screens in preparation of getting started in just a few more days.

It’s still too early for us to give you a firm ship date, but by having different teams working on this series of DVDs at the same time we hope to dramatically decrease the time it takes us to turn around this project. Normally, we film all the workouts first… and then edit all the routines…and then finally author all the DVDs.

We will keep you updated each week on our progress in this forum.
:)

and dont forget the 4th team......7000+ fans way too excited to get these in our hot little hands!!!!! thanks a million!!

YES!!!!!!!!! This sounds FABULOUS!!!!!!! GREAT idea, folks!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :) :)

How unbelievable organized of you all - - what a process. Thanks! Sounds great and we all look very forward to getting and using these upcoming fabulous workouts! :)

HOORAY!!!

That's SO AWESOME!!!! Thank you for the update and hopefully everything goes smoothly for all involved!!! The update is wonderful, and hopefully the wait will be short-but DEFINITELY it will be worth it!
julie :7

I just wanted to let you know how much your work is appreciated. You continue to try and find ways to please your customer. Thanks for the update, everything sounds like it is going great.

Terri:)

SNM -- If I remember correctly, in the previous taping (Basic Step, Circuit Training & High Step advanced), Cathe also filmed additional workouts which was supposed to be part of the pre-mixes of the High Step Advanced DVD. However, during editing, Cathe decided to put the additional footage towards the next group of workouts...

Now I am wondering if the additional footage will be included in the Hardcore series? I would LOVE LOVE to have the additional 30 (maybe?) minutes which was filmed about 6 months ago. I know the background, clothes, etc are different, but can we have it as a bonus somewhere? If I'm not mistaken, it had some kickbox, interval, etc... and I'm sure it's as fun and as intense as expected!

Thanks for the update -- your open communication is really appreciated! I actually woke up thinking about these workouts today, and wondering if I'll have them in plenty of time to get in shape for bikini season. ;) It looks like that might be a distinct possibility, thanks to all your planning and time-management efforts. Thanks!

Thank you for the update. It is appreciated.:) :) :)
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Please take your time and ignore the posters who keep asking about shipping dates. We have plenty of Cathe workouts to keep us busy until you are ready to ship these new workouts. Besides, the anticipation is kind of fun. So take all the time you need! :D
-Nancy

All I can is THANK YOU for your continued efforts & to all the people behind the scenes at making STELLAR DVDs. These DVDs are WINNERS for me & I haven't even done them yet! Kathy:D

Wow, how exciting. Thanks so much for the update! Can't wait.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thank you too much for being us kept informed and to give us so valuable information about your three teams.Probably my Utopian though is not so Utopian and for Christmas we will have so dear gift-THE HARDCORE SERIES...

Marketa

The Czech-Spanish vidiot

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.