UPDATE 7/28/06

Cathe, I am SO happy for you & definitely as excited. A healthy Cathe, new Cathe workouts, & Cedie...what more could a person want?
Thanks for letting us know, we love ya dearly,
Ruth
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks for the update Cathe....we'll pray you through the next few weeks and as everyone else has said...."they are worth the wait and we will always support you!"

Briee (wow a little surprise....now I'm really excited! You didn't have to do that - but it's so sweet!)

I am so glad you are using Everytime We Touch. I was going to email you TODAY and suggest it. That is a great workout CD.

Too, I agree YOU ARE WORTH THE WAIT!!! You always deliver an awesome product.

Sharon

this is fantastic news to come back to!!! i'm looking foward to all the changes coming up too :) have fun filming cathe!!!

Great News all round Cathe!

Thanks for the update, Happy Dancing! Yee-ha :D

Cathe is that little surprize for some one who pre-ordered
from CK Sales too? ;-)

You Rock, Best Wishes from Canada!

I just sent an email asking when to expect the preordered dvds. And now there's a little surprise? Thank you.
I recently had hip surgery due to a badly formed femur bone. Due to my activity level, my doctor recommended reshaping the head of the femur instead of hip replacement. I am finally able to walk on it, however the waiting to resume my former activities is driving me crazy. I am used to charging in and now I have to learn patience. I understand what you have been going through, you are an inspiration.

Though I love the current crew, and CANNOT wait for the new dvd's...I kind of miss Brenda. Can't she do a cameo or something? That would be so fun.
Thanks!

Katy

=^..^=

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.