UPDATE 7/28/06

Hey Cathe,

What great news!!, Cancel a preorder? NEVER!!!! I love surprises!!!

Looking forward to the new look for the website.

Yvonne

Cathe--I'd hang in there for you any amount of time. You are the best out there. I can't wait for you to kick my you-know-what.}( :7 }( .

I'm stoked!

Maggie

Hi,Cathe..

You have been such an inspiration to me and I find it ironic that you are thanking me for continuing my preorder! Thank you for keeping me going and for helping me finally feel good about my body! I'm so happy to hear that your recovery is complete.

I can't wait to see the new DVD's.

Thank you, again.

Nicole

THANK YOU for all the info! I placed my preorder back in Sept. I can't believe it's been almost a year. I am so excited!!

I am very glad you are completly recovered and healthy.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Hi Cathe,

Great news. It is great you are back to your old self again!!

Continued good health to you and all of us!

Winter

Cathe~
WAHOO!!!!:) :) :) I am so glad to hear that you have been given the go ahead and that you are 100% recovered!!

WHO in the world would cancel a "Cathe Pre-Order"????? :eek: Thanks for the suprise gift...that is so sweet! And thanks for all the info on the new workouts....can't wait for the sneak peaks!!! Is it the middle of August yet?;-)

Yep, I'm excited!:p

Thanks for the update Cathe! i knew that they would get filmed eventually...So glad that you are cleared for full activity. The docs orders would probably drive me nuts!

Thanks again, and even for the great behind the scenes stuff. I can't wait (well, my body probably can, I'm gonna have to get serious about conditioning just so I can keep up with you!)

Hello Cathe!

This is my first time sending you a message.
I'm so happy to read that you are well enough to film your upcoming DVDs. I'm a huge fan and I can not wait. I didn't even consider canceling my pre-order. Thanks for being such a great inspiration.

Take care!

Samantha

" Patience, Persistence equal Payoff "

Awesome news Cathe! Do you know if the Canadian distributor (CK Sales ) is planning to give a surprise to we patient Canadian customers who maintained our pre-order? Can't wait to get 'em!!:)

Cathe:

I'm so excited to hear you are well enough to begin filming!!!! I can't wait for the new vids and I'm one of the ones who never even thought about canceling my pre-order. There is no doubt in my mind they will be totally worth the wait!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Cathe,

AHHHHH, thanks Cathe, we appreciate you just as much as you appreciate us....God love ya ....praise Jesus for you continue success with yourself and your business...

Question? Will you ever come to Cleveland, Ohio?

Love ya,

Lor

So Happy!

Wow -- just read the news.....I can't wait and you are always worth waiting for.

I'd pre order 5 years in advance to have your workouts.

Best of luck to you and all your crew!

Amy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.