UPDATE 7/28/06

Sweeeeeet! The best possible news! Everything sounds super, and I can't wait to see what you've come up with. Congrats on healing and being able to get back to what you do best!:7

-Kate

PS The surprise sounds fun, and is a really classy touch. Very nice CS move, SNM!:)

WOOHOO, YEAH!!!!! I'm soooo glad you got the A-okay to start filming. Happier yet that you are fully recovered. You and your crew are DEFINITELY worth waiting for :7.

Sally

Great Filming Date!!!

Cathe:

I am so excited! :7 August 25th is a great date to start filming by the way. ;-) It is my birthday! :7

Thank you for being such a positive role model during this difficult time. You are definitely worth the wait, and I will keep you in my prayers as you train and prepare for filming. :) I will be in training with you to get ready for these long-awaited workouts. This is my first preorder ever, and I am even more excited than I was when I first placed my order. Good things come to those who wait. I believe! :)

Thank you for the surprise too. :7 That is a nice touch. Above all else, I am happy for you because you are far more precious than any DVD. :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Thanks Cathe!!
Can't wait too! I'm very excited for you to be able to get back into the swing of things!

I have a pre-order, and maintained it, due to the great communication and dedication you and your staff have always provided.
I (and I assume many always) never doubted you!

Thanks for your cotinued dedication and great products! I'll always be a faithful customer!
Thanks again.....
Alicia
:7

Thrilled you have the green light and you can do what you do best! I know how happy you must be to have all the blesings to workout again!! Time off is TORTURE!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

P.S. Thanks for all the information! Take it easy filming! Still, no hurry here! We're not going anywhere! Do what you need to do!

:* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Oh I can't wait!!! I am glad I didn't cancel my pre order, although I never even considered it. I had and have faith in you Cathe!
I am sure they will be worth the wait.
thanks!
barbara P

Thank you Cathe. I'm so excited and can't wait to log on to your site and see the changes, pictures, and details of the upcoming workouts! Woo hoo!
Angela:7

hey cathe

GREAT, GREAT news!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooo glad life as you know it, is returning to normal!!!!!!!!! and i cant wait for the new workouts!!

OH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jumping (or should I say "airborne jacking") for joy right now!!!! :7 :7 :7 This is the best news EVER! I'm so happy that your Doc gave you the go ahead! What an inspiration you are to all of us. I preordered through CK Sales way back before xmas and never once considered cancelling the order. I would read about people cancelling and think to myself, "you're going to regret it when you hear all the raving reviews of the new workouts!!". Anyways, thank you Cathe for continuing to make the BEST workouts on the planet!!! I am soooo looking forward to these!!

Hugs,

Kelly:D

P.S. And I'm PUMPED that there's going to be 80's tunes on the new DVDs!!!!!!!!! Gotta LOVE that!!:p

Bless your heart,

I'm so excited for you and the up comming workouts. Give your Doctor a big hug for me. I know you worked hard in your rehab, and I'm so grateful everything turned out so good for you.

Take care, and congratulations for getting the go ahead,

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Cathe...you are and will always be the BEST!!! I didn't mind the wait at all, as others said you are very worth it!!!....http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/bigdance2.gif[/img]

Thank you so very much for the update!!!
As a new Cathe-ite, I can hardly wait for the new workouts!
I have to laugh though, that you will be filming around my birthday!
Thank you for the surprise, too!

Super glad to hear that you are doing great and welcome back the great crew!!!

Yaayyyyy Cathe!!! Glad to hear you got the go ahead!:7 :7 :7
I can't wait for the new workouts! I know you are itching to get going. You go Girl!!! ;-) I can tell by your post how excited and relieved you are. Congratulations

Chrissy:)

This is such good news, Cathe. Yea!

And you are so sweet to think of putting something special in our pre-orders. Wow!

Am really looking forward to them!:7

Thanks so much for this detailed update, Cathe. I agree that the main thing is you're well again.

And I would never cancel a Cathe preorder either.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.