Update 3/15/06

Cathe,

Thanks for the update and just as the others have mentioned, I'll also continue to send healing wishes your way. I'm also included in the large group of presale people here that are fine with the waiting until you are completely healed. In addition to your genuine workouts, you always go above and beyond for us, including having this wonderful forum site available for all of us to share on a DAILY basis. These fine folks are funny, knowledgeable and extremely supportive which has helped me tremendously with my fitness goals. Please take care of yourself and don't stress about the filming--it will get completed when it is meant to be.

Have a fabulous weekend!

:)

Thomasina

Hi Cathe,

Take care and this is not in your control so I hope you don't spend much time feeling bad. It will pass soon.

I am loving Imax 2 right now - what a rush.

Winter

Without a doubt, I’d love for the Presale to continue. Film when you’re ready Cathe. Like I said before, your workouts are worth waiting for.
Susan

Susan C.M.

Hi, Cathe! I'm so glad to hear that so far everything looks good for you. You just keep on resting and taking care of yourself. Time, as they say, heals all wounds. Right? Best wishes to you!!!!

Hang in there, Cathe.

I know you are extremely frustrated, but I have learned that there could always be something worse in our lives. This is a huge element for you, physically and professionally, but in keeping this in perspective, thank God your children are healthy and that this is not a life threatening situation for yourself.

There are alot of difficulties in my own life and family, none of which can be changed or altered, but I have to try to keep thinking that I can get through the "stuff" that, ultimately, has little or no bearing on the "big" picture.

My prayers are for a swift recovery, and a calm mindset. Ignore those who offer critisisms and little support, they don't "get it" and never will.

Take Care,

Conni

Hi Cathe..
I am so sorry for what you are going through. I sure hope you feel better soon.Rest up and heal!
Take care of yourself
Janet

JUST TAKE IT EASY! We are not going anywhere. I have a few videos left I can purchase to keep me busy not to mention all the great ideas these ladies have on other things like cardio coach, yoga, etc... It's just making us miss you all the more.

Beth6395

Get better!!! That's ALL we care about. In the meantime I will just buy more of your other workouts that I don't own yet! I never have a problem doing that!!!:7

Katie

March 30th---don't they know who you are?!
Honestly, Cathe, no one wants you to do more than you should. So, go to the movies, do some pay-per-view, if that is what you would like to do to relax (no, wait, that is me). Well, whatever you need to do to rest, do it and don't worry, you're diehards will be here whenever you are ready.
Waiting gives me something to look foward to. Yesterday, I realized that school is out for the summer in less than three months. Ohhhh, all the sibling fighting on the way. So, see for me waiting for your workouts will give me a boost to get through it.
All the best to you Cathe.

Cathe-

I truly admire your strength and courage through this whole situation. You practice what you preach when it comes to listening to your body and resting completely until you are fully recovered. THAT should be commended! I too am sidelined with an injury and know how hard it can be to just sit still and rest. My DH keeps telling me to "keep my eye on the prize" which is the day I'm fully recovered and ready to let loose }( So take your time and make sure you are fully recovered. We will still be here patiently waiting for what I fear will be your most "kick-butt" workouts to date.

JJ

Cathe- I understand what you are going through. For some reason you have to go through this challenge right now- who knows WHY or when you'll find out why and that's what SUCKS. I believe everything happens for a reason (they have to, otherwise why would bad stuff happen to good people) and hopefully you'll find out the reason for this sooner rather than later.

Oh- enough philosphizing (not a word, I know). I will wait as long as it takes for your workouts. I am pregnant with #3 due in September so I couldn't do these new workouts at this point ANYWAY so maybe this is good for ME! I don't have to get them in the mail and try something I shouldn't be trying. HA HA.

Take care, rest, enjoy the OTHER parts of your life that I'm sure get put on hold when you are filming. You'll get back to it very very soon!

Hugs and lots of prayers for your recovery,
Denise

I know that when you finally get the green light and start filming, this will be your best series yet. Relax and heal. I am happy to wait. Best wishes.

Thank you for the update. This must be terribly frustrating for you on a daily basis but you've got tons of support here. Take the time needed to heal completely so you are back to the level you want to be for filming. The wait will be worth it!
Diana

Sending warm wishes of good health your way Cathe!
The most important thing is your health, so I'm glad you're taking care of it.

We'll get the workouts when we get 'em. That's all. A Cathe production, in my opinion, is totally worth the wait.

Hi Cathe!

Looks like everyone has already said what I'm thinking. You have tons of support here. I'm sure you must be frustrated. We will be right here waiting! :)

I like what the one post said, "maybe your leg is afraid of Drill Max..." lol! :7

Dallas

Happy to wait. However, if I were in your shoes I'd have pulled my head bald by now.

Just keep hanging on and remember, worry doesn't help anything.:)

Cathe,
I know you must be so frustrated, but please take your time in getting better.:) Getting better is the important goal, everything else is secondary!! Sending good healing vibes your way,
Deanie:)

Dear Cathe,

I hope that you're feeling better very soon, no need to rush back on our account. I would like to say thank you because your spirit has touched a great many people. It's great to love what you were called to do. Thanks for inspiring all of us. I can't wait for the new videos! I hope the whole gang is there, especially Lorraine and Jai! (I'm lovin Jai!, I know she's a married woman.) Also looking forward to a StepBlast 2 DVD workout! I'm sure many of your "Die-Hards- will be lovin'that 1 too!) P.S. - Are there any stats on the ratio of male to female clientel? - or shall I say Cathe believers!
I have had very good results using your strength tapes and I was wondering if they are suitable for men who would like to build up or tone up. I'm very toned but I really would like to bulk up. Any suggestions?
Feel better, Albert...A guy fan:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.