UPCOMING FILMING PLANS/PROJECTS FOR 07

Music to my ears! Wow, Cathe, you have hit all areas!!! I am sooo excited for everything you have planned. For some reason, the boxing ones have me most excited. I guess because it is so totally new to ME! I think I need to be asking for a bag from Santa since I sold my son's in a garage sale years ago for FIVE dollars! What was I thinking??? It was a good one too! I can't wait to see the boxing demo at the RT. I am just thrilled to "see" you back here healthy and I know I've said it before but thanks isn't a big enuf word for all you do for us. THANKS anyway! :7 Have fun with all your new projects!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

WAHOO!!!!!!!!

I knew something was afoot when I noticed that you weren't "around" as much lately! But geepers, this is too good to be true and then some.

I'm putting my "mad money" aside now so that I'll be ready for the pre-order.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your workouts are simply the best on video. THE best. So much thought and effort seems to go into every aspect of your workouts from pre to post production. You're not just throwing together workouts to make money. You're giving us your very best each time and it shows. You have such a great personality on screen (and I hear in person as well)and you're so motivating. It's not like working out with a video at all. You are our personal trainer and Jay, Lorraine, Brenda, Cedie and Rhonda are our workout buddies.

Whatever you're sellin' I'm buyin' but I'm really excited about the new advanced step workout. It's been a long time coming, and I'm ready to rumble.

WAHOO!!!!!!

Teals

Oh my goodness - June can't get here fast enough!! Thanks Cathe!!

One request - assuming that premixes will be part of the deal, would it be possible to do a couple of Terminator-style premixes with the 4-day split workouts? Maybe on a separate DVD? :7

Woohoo! All the filming projects sound great. I so hope it works out for an all step workout and a total body one too. You have lots of great stuff planned!:)

Thanks so much!

Sandra

Great news! Will there be premixes with these workouts? It seems that there will be, because you generally do premixes.

I will pre-order the first day!

Cheryl

YAY!!! I joined the board just months before your last series shipped out. Nice to be in on the beginning of it all. Now I know what everyone was talking about back then--it is exciting!

These all sound fabulous! My hubby will not be too happy though...tee hee! I just tell him don't worry about birthday's and Christmas for me 'cause I celebrate all year long!!!
Angela:7

Cathe these look AWESOME!!! I'm REALLY excited about the 4 day split and the boxing workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim

4 day cardio/weights split and heavy weights 3 day split.......I am in heaven!!!

Hey, I'll flex my credit card for both of these at a minute's notice so just say the word and I'm there!

Excellent news Cathe, thanks for keeping busy and for forever raising the bar!

Clare

Woo Hoo!!!! This is awesome news!!! Every detail!! Thanks for giving us advanced notice so we can start saving now. LOL! :7

This just made my day!! :D

Thanks Cathe!

Dallas

Wow! Thank you so much for the update! You guys have been super busy!!! Thanks for the time between the new workouts.....that way I can work an extra shift here and there to pay for them!;-)

Cathe,
Thank you for making my cold snowy April day. Today, I received KickMax so I'm excited about that too.

May GOD bless you during the filming and distribution of this project.

Great news Cathe!!!! Can't wait to pre-order!!!!

Love the "4 Day Split" seems like you're giving us a new improved CTX.

Wonderful to have an updated Slow & Heavy with your new "3 Day Split Heavy Weight".

And the long awaited "Boxing" so many waiting for this one and finally.

Love the idea of the "Travelers Workout".

I really really hope you have time to include "High Rep Total Body".

On the digital front I hope you will include something for us Elliptical users.

Thanks again Cathe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.