Undulating Warriors March 22 - March 28

I did my workout this morning (Disk 12 legs) and I'm planning to go for a walk soon. My parents are in a manufactured home park, so I can make a couple loops of the park. It's currently up to 47 and I was hoping for 50 before I went as it's supposed to get to 54, but I want to go before the next game. It is sunny, so it should be fine. I was just hoping I'd be able to get away with just a sweatshirt/turtleneck. I brought my weighted vest, and I'm going to try wearing that. I've never worn it for walking, so I'm not sure how I'll like it.

Janis no one got sick. Including Derek! I think more than anything it was an accumulation of it just really being a rough day for him. He does tend to dry out at night, even with the humidifier running and then he complains that he can't breathe. But, he was really over the top that night. I tried working with him to just get him to breathe out of his mouth until he falls asleep, but he (being Derek) got all dramatic about it, going on about how he only breathes out of his nose and if he can't breathe out of his nose he'll die and did I want him to die? :rolleyes:

Heather taking down the rink! A sure sign of spring. I meant to comment on the snow tires the other day. You must live where there's a lot more snow than I do. People here stopped switching to snow tires a long time ago - I remember it from when I was a kid, but now we just use all weather. Snow better be done for the year! The boys both have scrimmages this week and by the end of the week we should know if Nicholas made the A or B team as they are supposed to split before Spring Break which starts next weekend. Derek's age only has one team as they didn't get enough kids to have two teams.

MJ & Tara hope things are going well for you guys!!
Drat, I just looked out and the sunny has gone to mostly cloudy. :( It's also rather breezy. It's really too bad I'm so wimpy about the weather. I need to get a grip and just go do it!

Last edited:
I ended up walking 2 miles yesterday. Nothing this morning. I'm going to go set up my workout cards for the week. Last ones for the rotation!!!

Janis I thought I remembered you mentioning the Workout Manager having the capability of making a rotation from your workouts, but I can't find anywhere that it does it for you. Are you seeing something I'm not?

Cathy

Hey Everyone

Today was just a rest day for me... well not really restful as we had a hockey tournament that I had to get ready for (we had to leave the house by 7:30) followed by a hockey birthday party this afternoon. A very busy day really. I am hoping to do some Budokon tonight and maybe even read in bed for a while!!!

Hope everyone had a restful weekend! Can you believe that this is the last week? I am not sure that I will take a rest week as I just took one for my back!

Cathy - 2 miles is still something! Hope you had a good time otherwise.

Janis - Anytime I have hurt my shoulder (first two rounds of STS) I really found that after a few days things got better. I also did ice and my DH gave me a few shoulder massages. You may want to look at Jill Miller's Shoulder Solutions or her Quick fix online vid's. Hope it is feeling better... Oh, yeah... ibuprofen was also used for relief!

Tara - Hope all is well and you had a good week away.

MJ - Hope you are feeling relaxed!

Talk to you soon
Heather

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.