Two ROKU on one account?

dobegrrrl

Hi,

First, to clarify I only plan on using one Roku, but I want to use my new Roku that I set up in my exercise room, not my living room Roku that I had linked previously. However, I can't get the new one to link to my account and I think maybe it's because it won't let me have two Rokus. When I follow the instructions to set it up everything seems to work correctly, after I enter the code into the website, the website says it's linked, but the tv display says it is not and takes me through the process again.

Working on the assumption that the problem is two Rokus, since it says in the FAQs that made me believe that is the case, I tried uninstalling the Cathe app from my LR Roku, which didn't work, and a few other options trying to unlink it. Finally I uninstalled the app from both Rokus, set the old one to factory defaults and unplugged it, then tried again with the new one. Same problem, it shows linked to my account but the display on the tv shows it didn't work.

Anyone else had this, problem? I emailed support last week and didn't hear back. This seems like a simple thing but at this point all I can think to do is unsubscribe and resubscribe but I don't want to be billed twice.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.