TTC/Miscarriage Support Week of Mar. 15

Precilla, it's hard to tell the difference b/w sperm & CM. 2 WWs seem to last forever!!!

Melanie, so you & Autumn have lots in common. She's also a NP. Your job sounds intense!

Susan, I"m sure you'll be relieved to hit the "12 week" mark!

Bethany, I don't know anything about supplements & such to aid in fertility....but if it works....that's what matters!!! How's your work schedule going?

Jen, I have fun following u on facebook. :)

Waves to the rest of you!!

I haven't been around much...on purpose (still feel like I need a break). Just spending some quality family time. I'm having as much sex as I possibly can....b/c I'm a nympho (not so much for the ultimate goal of TTC). Much of our intimacy seems to be at the wrong time of the cycle. Either we happen to be out of town, or I'm in a long stretch of work hours (and exhausted), or someones got a headache. :confused: For this month, I'm just going to connect with DH & train for this 1/2 marathon!!! I almost finished my offical first week of training! I like how that sounds, "I'm in training". lol I'm such a dork!!! I've lost 3 of the 10lbs I gained at Disney!!!!

Last edited:
Hi everybody. On Monday my HCG levels were 137,000 and on Thursday they were 155,000. The nurse had told me that they would double but when she got the results she told me they won't double since the numbers are that high. I had looked it up online and they seem to be in the normal range but she said Dr. wants to do an ultrasound on Tuesday to check things. Now I'm nervous as there are 4 options: 1. Molar pregnancy 2. Ectopic pregnancy 3. Multiple babies or 4. One baby and everything is ok. All I can focus on is the worst case scenario. I hope they're just doing the ultrasound since I'm high risk but she sure made it sound like it is due to my HCG levels.

Still not feeling well so just a quick hi to everyone. I'll try to do personals tomorrow.

Wendy, I really wouldn't worry about it unless your numbers were DECREASING. I know it's hard, but you have to believe that everything's okay.
:)

Wendy-Melanie is right! No doubt your are worried but try to think postive and hang in there!
Melanie-last year Disney had the same affect on me! Good job on the training!

Hey Wendy,
Hang in there, at least the levels are going up. So, try to take that as a comfort for now. One day at a time.
Mel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.