Trying To Fit Yoga In for Saturday May 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning - if anyone's around today

This morning I just did some easy "recovery" cardio. Carlos CIA Dance Xplowsion. I overslept and was sort of rushing around and my head wasn't really into it....so it was a pretty low intensity workout HR 60-70% max. I did about 45 minutes of it and then cooled down. I burned 330 calories.

I also did Yukta Yoga (which I also didn't really like) and Ravi & Ana's Yoga Quickfix for Headaches. (need to pull out some of my old yoga faves...as nothing's getting into these tight muscles). I rolled my upper back out on the foam roller for my severe spasms. Need to do more of that later.

Well, I'm torn on what to do about starting this rotation and going away. The scale is now down my 3 water weight pounds and one additional pound. I have to agree Alwyn is a genius. Maybe I'll play around with some Turbulunce Training, NROL FatLoss or Action Hero workouts this week and just start Warp Speed when I return from Vegas (although I'll need to do it for 2 months with a week recovery in between cuz I always gain weight on vacation). My last 2 vacations and my Christmas chocolate binge are the reason I now have about 13 pounds too lose. Last couple times I gained, it didn't come off like usual! Sucks getting older.

ETA: oh and if I followed the diet on Warp Speed, I'd probably shred to bits! One meal is 3 omega eggs and 5 egg whites one day and another day a meal is a Tablespoon of Peanut Butter, an Apple and a Protein shake .....and that's on a carb day!! The apple is the carb!!! YOY!! I think the closest thing I see resembling a carb besides the fruit is a bowl of oatmeal on certain days!

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Hi ladies! No WO for me last night. I really wanted to get in a minumum of 4 this week, but my DH got home with dinner too quick last night. Not sure what I will be doing today....probably a circuit. It looks like we may try to get in some yardwork since the weather is supposed to be nice. I really need to give the dogs a bath today too, but it just kills my back so I put it off as long as possible.

Lora-Wow, the jury is in on Alwyn already?! That is fantastic news on the weight loss-well done! Sounds like the trip is becoming a more definite prospect. Do you guys usually catch shows while you are out there? If so, which ones are you planning to see this time. I can see your confusion about whether or not to start the rotation now...it sounds like a good one to get you back up to speed after vacation.

Have a great day ladies! I will BBL to report WO.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.