Trade Video's?

Sabrina

Cathlete
Anyone interested in trading?? I just purchased Step Fit, should have got a beginner step tape, I think Step Heat is beginner? If any of you have Cathe's beginner step tapes and don't use them, I would be more than happy to trade and give you Step Fit.

VF video exchange?

Sabrina,

Have you ever tried the Video Fitness video exchange? If you go over to videofitness.com, you will be able to get to it. Basically you list what you have and what you would like to get for it, and people can email you with their offers. Or you can just look over what other people have listed and make THEM offers. It's a great deal. I've gotten a lot of really great videos that way, including many of my Cathe videos.

Erin

Step Heat

Hi Sabrina,

All of Cathe's videos are considered to be advanced videos. Step Heat is one of her easier videos...the intensity is not as high, the choreography is not as complex. However, if you've *never* done stepping before, you may want to start with a stepping video that teaches the basics. Once you learn basic stepping technique, though, you'd definitely be ready to tackle Step Heat or Get in Shape For Your Wedding.

Basic Stepping

Hi Melissa,
The only stepping I have done was so easy to follow, I have two left feet when it comes to more complex moves, and I get extremely frustrated if I cant't follow.

You Can Have Mine

Hi Sabrina,

I have Step Heat and I don't ever use it. If you want my copy you can have it. Let me know.

SusanR

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.