Total body weight training vs. gym style

beckyp

Hi Cathe! I am 42 years old, and have been totally hooked solely on your DVDs since about last fall. I used to do other videos, but completely switched to yours when I discovered them. I was finding that I was not challenged enough with others, but you certainly have challenged me! My husband has noticed many differences in my shape since doing your DVDs, and I have exercised for years! Thank you for such excellence! I love your DVDs, and your personality really comes through in such a kind way!
I have a question for you. I have most of your DVD's. When I do weight work (3 times a week--cardio 3 times a week, alternating), I do the workouts that are for the total body: Muscle Max, Power Hour, etc.., or I might do Boot Camp, etc. What is the difference between doing these, and the ones that are gym style, that only work a couple of body parts at a time? Is there an advantage to working out that way, that I am missing by only doing total body weight training?
Thanks for taking the time to read this! I'm really looking forward to your new ones coming out, and am so glad for your progress in healing! God Bless! Sincerely, Becky

Not Cathe, but I would love to know the answer to this one too. I am struggling with the total body vs split set question myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.