Total Body Tri-Sets

mrslcp

Cathlete
Cathe,
I did the Total Body Tri-Sets total body Pre-mix today, love it! I especially enjoyed your choice of music. I found that I got into the workout a lot more! Now, if only I could get my husband to try it! :)
Lisa in Louisiana

That "total body" premix on Tri-Sets is my favorite full body workout now! I love everything about it, especially the music.

Love Tri-Sets! I get DOMS everytime!! Good stuff :D

Who can do all those darn push-ups???? Cathe is a freak of nature :eek:

TBT Upper Body (stability ball)

Who else find the exercises on the stability ball tricky? I find it's so hard to get my weights and on the ball fast enough to start the exercises. I have the round dumbells and so I just can't put them down anywhere (they will roll away). Maybe I am not well organized. Anyone else have this problem? I much prefer doing UB with my step bench or while standing. The ball is getting annoying pretty fast for me. I hate to say that because I know the ball works your core and presents a more challenging workout :(

Who else find the exercises on the stability ball tricky? I find it's so hard to get my weights and on the ball fast enough to start the exercises. I have the round dumbells and so I just can't put them down anywhere (they will roll away). Maybe I am not well organized. Anyone else have this problem? I much prefer doing UB with my step bench or while standing. The ball is getting annoying pretty fast for me. I hate to say that because I know the ball works your core and presents a more challenging workout :(

I have hex dumbells, but sometimes when I need to grab them fast I will stand them up on their *ends* and I'm thinking you can do that with yours to stop them from rolling away. As far as the ball goes, I have it sitting on a frisbee so it doesn't roll away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.