Top favorite moves/gear

RapidBreath

Cathlete
One of the things I especially like about Cathe (I hope she sees this. . ) is that she is so inventive with gear and coming up with fun ways to use them. This morning I did a combination of the new LIC and SG (cardio premix only.) and I just have to say that the gliding discs (which in the beginning I thought I wouldn't like it, which is why I try to give things a chance, sometimes I'm wrong.) are super fun. I could just about do that all day and my knees are happy, I'm not feeling overworked at all, even though my heart rate is exactly where its supposed to be and I'm laughing the whole time.

I'm really liking the yoga relax disc and turbo barre.

So here are my top favorite moves/gear:

1. Sliding discs: in SG: the front/side/back/side lunges that are super fun.
2. Firewalker bands: can't beat em! They make it so easy to do firewalkers.
3. Sliding discs: in SG: Doing the twist was a hoot.
4. I like my medicine ball.

I had a couple of ideas for new workouts (not to imply that you should do these for this upcoming workout. I'm just thinking ahead.)

1. Upper body cardio workout that focuses primarily on bands, weighted gloves, and drills (something to give my butt a rest and still get a calorie burn.)

2. I hope this doesn't seem too nutso, but what about a boot camp/drill style workout that uses the weighted vest? Sort of like an indoor walk/hike/drill workout.

3. Kettlebells? I bet you could do a combo workout of these with the vest workout (not at the same time.)

4. For the next turbo barre, I would like one more premix, a shorter 10 min. version with just one set of each exercise to be used as an add on. Thanks.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.