To Diane 1--Your DVD player purchase

Spinnergirl

Cathlete
I moved this response from the ask Cathe forum--
Diane--
I've been sitting at the computer RESEARCHING and RESEARCHING trying to find THE multi disc player to mish-mosh my workouts.

My question is this, have you made a mish-mosh Cathe workout with the dvd player you bought and how did it go, any problems??

The 2 fab responses I got on the forum today are SOLD OUT--gee, could it be the day after thanksgiving sales??LOLOLOL

Mary

Anyone else have luck with DVD multi-disc players for Cathe's workouts?? I figure there has to be at LEAST ONE brand that has a good one that isn't sold out yet--who knew it would be SO HARD--LOL!!

Hi Mary:
Yes I have made mish-mosh workouts with the dvd I purchased, I haven't had any troubles at all. It takes between 25 to 30 seconds switching discs. No time at all when on the same disc. At first I was not interested in the Onkyo because it was not a recommended brand, but I have had no trouble at all with any of the Cathe dvd's or others. Did you try the site that I purchased from? It took me 4 different dvd multi players before I found one that crossed discs.
Diane

Hi Diane--
Actually on Epinions.com it got good reviews and on circuitcity.com it got good reviews also, so that really sold me on it along with your help. I'm off to buy it!!! Was it hard to figure out how to program the different parts of the workouts(I'm not good with this kind of stuff).

Thanks for your help!!

Mary:)

Mary:
I printed out the dvd chapters from Cathe's site. And with the directions from the dvd player which were pretty easy to follow I was able to make my own workout. The first couple of times took me a while also if I used the newer dvd's which the chapters are not listed
that also took time. But it great once you get it. Let me know how you make out.
Diane

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.