To Canucks re Rykas

PatriciaP

Cathlete
Just to let you fellow Torontonians know, you can get Ryka's Re-evolution and Stylus shoes at the SportChek store chain. They're about $109-$119 Can.

Since SportChek is a pretty big chainstore, you can probably get Rykas elsewhere in Canada, as well.

Thought I'd pass that along since Rykas are usually difficult to find.

Patricia

RE: Oops (maybe)

"you can get Ryka's Re-evolution and Stylus shoes at the SportChek store chain. They're about $109-$119 Can."

Oops (maybe)! I think the Re-Evolutions "might" have been Cirrus -- can't remember. I don't know why, but I always get the Rykas shoe names mixed up! But I DO know they were hi-tops!

Patricia

Or was it Athlete's World? Doh! I get the major chains all mixed up. What the heck, I bought them at the sports chain store at the lower level of Scarborough Town Centre and I believe I saw them at the lower level of The Eaton's Centre.

Sorry, guys, but as I just told Susan ("Shoes") the only muscle not exercised in my body is my brain. How come it's always snowing up there -- is it my age or is it getting up at 4 a.m. weekdays? Or ... am I truly turning into my mother? You be the Judge Judy's!!

Yours truly,
forever lost, never found,
Patricia (and Rykas)

You are so funny Patricia! :)

I will maybe phone around first if I'm not close enough to just drop in on one of the stores. You had very good intentions and you said in another post you like cats and small dogs......so you have a lot going for you as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks again for the info.....I think......;-)
Susan http://www.smilies-world.de/Smilies/Smilies_klein_1/comic19.gif[/img]

Hi Susan & Patricia,

I bought a pair of Re-evolution's at SportCheck a couple of months ago (Bramalea City Center) - they were on sale for around $100.00 (with tax). I've seen Ryka's at National Sports too - can't remember what 'model' though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.