TLT equipment advice

LisaG

Cathlete
I recently received all four of the TLT DVD's and have done all of them as of yesterday.

I like them but am having trouble with the moves using rags/paper plates. I exercise on puzzle flooring and neither the rags nor the paper plates are slippery enough for me to do the moves correctly and effectively.

My question is if I should purchase the Mindy Mylrea discs or those furniture moving things to make my situation a little more slippery.

And if any of you have sources/links for these products (or any other ideas/products I haven't mentioned) please let me know.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Lisa:D

Hi Lisa,

I don't have the Mindy Mylrea's gliding discs, but you can find those furniture moving thingies at places like K-Mart and WalMart. I don't know how well they will work on puzzle mats, but have you thought about putting a piece of carpet on your mat while you use the plates/gliding discs/furniture movers?

Try doing a search on the TLT's. These work outs have been discussed several times and I know there's information on equipment options. HTH

Michele:)

Lisa,

I saw Target in the toy department (and my boys wanted them of course) these rectangular molded plastic things which velcro over your shoes and are made for skating/sliding around on the carpet. If I recall they seemed large enough for adults. Is this along the lines of what would work?

Thanks so much for the advice. I truly appreciate the feedback.

Will see if I can get those slidy things at "Linens & Things." If not, will order from QVC.

Thanks again,
Lisa
:D

Hi Melody...

Almost missed your post, we must have been typing at the same time.

Your idea sounds great too...I might check that out first. I like the idea of it velcro-ing to my foot/hand. That way I avoid the problem of losing my grip on the slider halfway through the sequence of exercises.

Thanks again,
Lisa:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.