Tis the Season...to feel fat!

Thanks for the inspiration. I look at photos of myself one year ago and want to cry!

I agree -- it is better to modify the diet, not work out until I burn out.

At times working out makes me hungrier.

It is all about food choices - I think diet is definitely 85% of staying at a desired weight/size.

Cheers!

Amy

I drank too much vino yesterday, ate okay-we had turkey, salad, mashed potatoes which I made with nonfat milk and light butter, gravy-only took one tablespoon full cause it didn't turn out-- thank goodness!:) I love gravy.:9
Plus I am doing the PMS tired, cranky and bloated thing.
x( So I am feeling rather "big as a barge" myself. Whaaaa for all of us!

I know how everyone feels, its tough, but that is what new year's is for!

I actually behaved okay all season but, dig this: I poured unsweetened mini-shredded wheats into a bowl this morning (the usual amount in the usual bowl) and thought 'Hmm... I wonder how many calories this is?' So I dumped what I'd poured into a measuring cup and read the label on the box. I'd poured 2 FULL CUPS at a whopping 340 calories. That's just the unsweetened cereal and that's my normal daily amount!

Evidently, holiday chow is the least of MY problems.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart.

UGGGGHHHHH!!! feeling very fat, too. i have been eating bad for a year now, i HAVE TO STOP!!!!i've got to lose this jiggle around my middle!!! cna't stand it:( :-(
cathy

I am sorry that everyone else is feeling cruddy too, but it is comforting in a way to know that I am not alone.

I addition to the couple pounds Santa brought me, he also brought me my period. Maybe that is some of the bloat...

Back to work on it tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.