Three Things - Friday, February 3, 2006

1. Normally wonderful DH would go here, but he pissed me off this morning. So, I guess I appreciate being able to tell him what he did in a mature, heartfelt way-no yelling and no ruining the whole day not speaking. I am hoping this one turns into letting him make it up to me later....:) (after football, of course!)

2. Making it up to myself with a little Mayan Chocolate Haagen-Dazs shake :9 (with choc whey protein powder and fat free milk-cancels out the bad stuff-didn't you know) and yes, I will be working out later.

3.This thread. I am new to the website and Cathe (found her on FitTV about 6 mos. ago and never looked back) and all this negative stuff on the forums was stressing me out. Thanks for the diversion!

It was fun & obviously therapeutic! Let's make it a regular. Check-in anyone?

Special thanks to Shelley-I have read many of your posts-you are a riot!:+
Jen

i'm late, but i'll chime in!

1. i finished painting!

2. the weather is fantastic

3. the pumpkin is carved

jes:D

1. pumpkins and little boys with dirty hands

2. hot chocolate and roasted pumpkin seeds

3. a glowing fire in the fireplace

We need this thread to revive, don't we?!:)

1. The delight that I saw in my son when we carved pumpkins today.
2. My DH
3. The fact that my mother was able to drive up today and spend time with us and her grandson.

1. Hearing my DH's voice when he called me at work tonight
2. Wearing my newly finished, hand knitted socks (that I made myself!)
3. Knowing that I only have less than 2 hrs of a 13 hr shift left to go before being greeted at the door by 3 loving fuzz faces!!!

I love this thread! Thanks for keeping it alive all..... Its an instant FEEL GOOD reading about all your cool things....
I have 3 more to add today:
1. Catheland GOOD HEARTED people!
2. The weekend I had ALONE w/ my 14 year old girl dog (we sent DH and the 3 boys off for the weekend!)
3. Loving my DH enough that I want him back tonite (3 days is plenty!)

Have a wonderful Sunday!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.