Those of you at your ideal weight...are you in the normal BMI range?

Those of you at your ideal weight...are you in the normal BMI range?

• Total voters
I'm at my ideal weight and my BMI is normal. Are you saying your BMI is too high even when your body fat is low and you're at your ideal weight? Why do you think that is? I think I'm the opposite. Even at my ideal weight, I think I have WAY too much body fat.
-Nancy

I have always been heavier than I look. So if I get down to a normal BMI, I would be about a size 4(got there in 2000), and it was too small for my large of a frame. I would accept being at the very top of BMI, I have 10 pounds to go. Even 10 pounds over, I am size 8, go figure.

I am within the normal BMI range, but I am heavier now than when I was a very young woman because I am more muscular. There is also the caveat that BMI is not even accurate for very athletic/muscular people.

I was born with muscle . It takes very very little to build for me. When I was younger all my guy friends said I should be a body builder...but no that is not the look I was going for:) It never bothered me until now. People are always (ok just doctors and such) telling me I am over weight. I know that I am not but at my height I should weigh 100-110 but I know that 120-125 is about right for me. If I had not gotten that water weight test when I was younger I think I would be in a full blown panic!
Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.