Thermage?

Carolyn B

Cathlete
Has anyone tried Thermage? Does it work? How much does it cost?

I am really hating my neck and chin area but can't quite bring myself to look into going under the knife, so I'm back to looking at non-surgical solutions.

Any insights are appreciated!:D

Carolyn

Carolyn, you can find reviews at realself.com & makemeheal.com. I'm always a little skeptical of these reviews b/c people who don't like something are typically more willing to be vocal than those who're satisfied, but it's something anyway.

I'm actually having a consult for velashape today, so I've been scouring the internet & found these sites.

Thanks LauraMax! I will check those out.

What is velashape? I am interested in anything that will firm up my neck and chin!

Carolyn

Oh velashape is for cellulite. Sometimes thermage is used for cellulite also. Have you looked into lipo? I've read some women have had it on their neck & been very happy w/the results. I think it's also less expensive than thermage also.

I'm just starting to look into various options. I checked out those websites - they really make it sound like Thermage is a big mistake and that the only thing that works is the knife!

I had a treatment a few years ago - it was called YAG. Can't remember what that stands for but it was supposed to stimulate collagen. I wasted $1,000 - no results at all. So that makes me wonder if any kind of laser/thermal treatment is a waste of money.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.