The Shop Cathe Pages

Mona S

Cathlete
Hello,

You have done a fantastic job with the Cathe Nation website. I frequently visit and drool over the Shop Cathe pages and would like to provide some feedback. There are variations in how the pages are set up and I would like to recommend one style over the other. The Cathe DVDs, Cathe Gear, and the Calendars pages are all very easy to use. All of the products and their images, descriptions, prices, etc. are shown immediately upon entry into the page. The Equipment and Step pages are very different. I love the new equipment, but only providing links of subcategories limits visibilty and ease of navigation to see all of the products. Advertising potential is also lost in that if you force people into a specific catergory, they might not realize what else they've been missing. They may be looking for gloves, but never realize how incredible the weight vest is because they'd never see it. Grab your viewers attention immediately and show them everything. You already have the subcategory logic in place, maybe present the universe, then allow users to hone in on specific items via a dropdown. You may also apply the subcategory principle to the DVDs page - adding subcategories such as step, circuit, kickboxing, weights, other, etc. Again, showing them everything, but allowing them to finetune the display. Add a counter to the pages and you could easily see what people are most interested in. Overall, my vote is for all pages off the main Shop Cathe page to more closely resemble the Cathe DVDs page.

Also, another suggestion would be to add another link for Cathe Memberships to the Shop Cathe page, probably close to the top. This would allow people to find it very easily and get them educated on the more robust membership features of the Cathe Nation. It would make it much easier to purchase the membership, and sales are the purpose of the Shop Cathe page.

Thank you for your attention, I am sorry to have rambled on so much. I really love the new site!

Sincerely,
Monica Stegall

Just my unsolicited two cents being added, but I agree with your ideas and suggestions. I also don't like the way the Cathe Gear is categorized. And having the ability to purchase the Premium Membership from the Shop Cathe pages is just plain logical.

Monica, you have made some excellent suggestions!! I agree.

(And I'm not just saying that because I think you're such a cool gal!:cool:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.