The Presale Has Now Started!

SNM Videos

Administrator
The presale for Cathe's 4 new DVDs has now started. As long as you PREORDER any of the New DVDs, you can also order any of our 57 DVD titles that we currently have in stock and save on shipping (USA customers only).
You will only be charged a shipping charge for the presale DVDs. Any current DVDs that you order with your preorder will be shipped immediately by UPS ground at no charge to you! The rest of your DVD order will ship once they're available.

To preorder please go to our official Presale Launch Page At: http://www.cathe.com/Presale_Launch_2005DVD.htm

I ordered! Cathe - you are awesome! Thank you so much for continuing to create incredible, high-quality workouts!

Becky

I would like to order...however, when I click on the "All 4 New DVD's" it goes to the pre-order for the basic workouts. Is that a glitch? Or will I be ordering the basic series by accident???

dang... i checked just before getting in the shower... nothing....

but i'm all ordered now! (and all clean too! lol!)

(i ordered all four with 2nd day shipping!)

-------------
cute work out clothes are good for AT LEAST an additional 10-15 calories burned!

I have NEVER ordered on the first day before. This is cool!
Also got the Low impact step DVD, now that I have heard so many good things about it!

I am soooo excited! Thank you Cathe!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7

I'll definitely be ordering... I'm trying to decide what others I want. The price is so fantastic, I can afford to get some others I've been wanting!!!!!!

Thanks for the great price Cathe!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.