The new Turbo Jam workouts are ready.

You are welcome Iris. I can't wait too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie

Mariángeles,

I have the original sets of Turbo Jam, they are Lean & Burn, Cardio Party, 20 Min, Turnbo Sculpt and Abs Jam.

I like Cardio Party, 20 min and Abs Jam. Which dvds would you recommend, Maximum Results, Delux Package or Turbo Jam Live Package? Which ones you like better than others?

I could not run too much due to my foot surgery. But I really like some of Turbo Jam's dvds. The two new ones sounds good. Do you know if Beachboy offers any discount?

Thanks.

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Wantfit I don't know if BB will offer a discount. I hope so. If I receive an e-mail with a discount I will send it to everyone interested. The live package are two workouts 30 minutes lenght each workout. I prefer the maximum results package because the workouts are longer and more intense.One of the maximum results workouts is Turbo Jam's 3T's, a sculping workout that uses the tubing. I love Turbo Jam cardio kickboxing, but don't really care for Turbo Jam sculpting/strength workouts.

Mariángeles

Thanks, Mariángeles.

I had a trouble to chat on line with customer service. After I entered my name and my e-mail address, there was a window pop out and kept me waiting forever. Do you have this problem?

Thanks

WantFit

"Become the change you want to see in the world. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

I am so glad. I will take the workouts with the stability ball even though I already have one. It never hurts to have more than one. I already have all of the TJ workouts and enjoy them all. Even though these are only 30 minutes each, they make great workouts on a time-deprived day, recovery weeks, or as add-on workouts for a cardio day. I can't wait to order them and hope that they send out a discount email tonight. Don't forget to use ebates.com when you order from Beach Body too - you can't get a 15% rebate check from them by using their link after you add your BB purchase to your cart.

15% DISCOUNT!!

Hi, everyone,

I just ordered two new dvds and max result over the phone. (I had online chat trouble.)

I told the customer service that I have 15% discount from ebate. But I could not order it online since I did not see it. He told me the new workout will be online tomorrow. And he gave me 15% DISCOUNT! He also did the combined shipping. So I save a couple dollars of shipping cost.

I would like to share this information for those TJ fans.

WantFit

http://spaces.msn.com/members/WantFit/

RE: 15% DISCOUNT!!

Great! I am glad they honored the 15% from ebates. I am going to wait a few days and see if BB sends a discount offer for premium BB members. I am greedy and want to combine that with the ebates. I know there are standard coupon codes that get you 10% too.

YEAH!!! THank you Mariangeles!!!

I am going to wait to get an email notification since we usually get a dicount too - and of course order through ebates as well and get that double discount!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.