The Looks a Cat Can Give You!

sparrow13

Cathlete
Cat lovers will appreciate this. :D Just came back from the grocery store and cranked on some tunes to listen to while putting the food away. I was shimmying and groovin' across the kitchen with my carton of Newman's Own lemonade when I happened to glance over at the cats; both of them were sitting in the doorway looking at me with these WTF? looks on their faces. They looked so completely disgusted that I felt like I was back in school and the principal had just come into the room. :D

Needless to say, I stopped groovin'. :D

I love cats.

My cat always looks at me like I'm his minion whose only purpose is to do his bidding.

Attachments

• DSCN0761.jpg
    DSCN0761.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 42
One of our cats we've nicknamed Colleen - he always looks at us like Gilda Radner's Colleen character from SNL. Wide-eyed and confused.

my mom(a cat lover as am i) has the coolest sign ever. "dogs think they are human, cats think they are god". sums it up there.

i remember the cat giving me the pppfffttt look for buying the wrong cat food before.

kassia

Awe yes, the LOOK. No cats here, but I get this from my dogs ALL the time! - Especially, when I dress them up.

Montana3sm.jpg

Here's the disgusted look from one of mine, Maggie

12636_1253593510069_1536494496_6629.jpg

My favorite cat quote is "In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this." :D

Okay Liann and Sparrow, how do you get the photos directly into your post with the little link thingy?

Thanks Liann! Now I remember. I tried to figure this out once before. I no longer have an account with any of the photo sites. I should probably get open another one.

Well, in the meantime, we can still click on your thumbnail and it brings up the full sized version. I love the look on that kitty's face!!!

Well, in the meantime, we can still click on your thumbnail and it brings up the full sized version. I love the look on that kitty's face!!!
Awwwww.. thanks, Liann! He is truly the love of my life. And you KNOW I love me some dachsies! Johnny and my dachshund, Siegfried were best buds!

Attachments

• 18671_255647400790_255348610790_4907565_6613127_n.jpg
    18671_255647400790_255348610790_4907565_6613127_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Yes, cats are experts of the icy look, but they can be goofy too.

Attachments

• Jaffa Cat.jpg
    Jaffa Cat.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 14
LOVE the story and all the pictures!
I LMAO at the weiner dog in the coat!! (I had a weiner dog growing up).

I have one cat that is so laid back and foolish he gives cats a bad name. He has NO shame.

here he is with my son. He's ALWAYS on his back, looking for a belly rub!

DSCN2430.jpg

And my other cat , a girl, always has a look like she's "just tolerating" us. But here she is "playing" with Kiwi (my boy cat).

DSCN2335.jpg
[/IMG]

I so want another kitty and all the cute pics aren't helping my resistance any!! But the two we have are costing a bit and since we are getting chicks in the spring, I have to wait. Bah.

:D:D:D:D Amber I love the look on your dog's face.

I also buy emergency cat food just in case I run out of cat food...in the middle of the night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.