The Intensity Series DVDs have arrived!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Just a quick message to let everyone know that the new Intensity series DVDs arrived at our facility around 5:30pm today. We've done some preliminary test and everything looks good so far. Our plan is to work through the weekend and to ship as many of the presale orders as possible on Monday.:)

Thank you so much for all of your hard work!!! We truly appreciate you working through the weekend!!! Yippee!!!! :D
Sara :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:7 :7
Now I can detach myself from the computer for a day or so! Now I'll be checking my e-mail every 5 minutes to see my my ship notice has been sent. This is a true obsession!

:) :D :) :D :) :D Thanks for letting up know! I have been trying really hard not to think about it because it's too unbearable...

dee

Oh Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I'm so looking forward to receiving these workouts. From what I've heard and seen these are going to be worth the wait.

Robin:7

Yeah, Yeah. I just let out a scream when I saw the home page announcing the shipping date. My dh just rolled his eyes at me. He has no idea how anxiously I've been awaiting this day. :D :p :9 :7

YES!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!! I'll be waiting with bated breath till my UPS guy shows up!!! Thanks a bunch!!

Kali }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.