The Firm's The Wave

Personally, having experienced the Firm's "death box" a few years ago, I think it looks like another piece of plastic junk that they will abandon for yet another gimmicky piece of junk for the next series of workouts :( I just wouldn't bother.....but that's me. If you do....please be careful as they are not known for making the sturdiest equipment.

I have it - I got if off DeepDiscount when it was on sale so I paid something like $25 for it. I think the full price is too much for the workouts you get.

They are intermediate workouts and short in length. I thought it would be a good complement to help me work my core and balance while I was increasing my running mileage. I think it was good for that and I thought the workouts were fun.

If you are an advanced exerciser I wouldn't bother. If you like some less intense workouts and like the style of FIRM workouts in general, I would look for it on sale.

A TOTAL waste of money in my opinion (I paid full price for it- oops!). I regret buying it and will attempt to sell it. I think I used it maybe 2-3 times and just felt it was lame. Of course, my son loves to sit on it and rock while he's watching TV!! :D

Just my humble opinion.

Pam

OMG - that's why I quit the Firm

Personally, having experienced the Firm's "death box" a few years ago, I think it looks like another piece of plastic junk that they will abandon for yet another gimmicky piece of junk for the next series of workouts :( I just wouldn't bother.....but that's me. If you do....please be careful as they are not known for making the sturdiest equipment.

About the only thing I benefitted from the Firm is buying the Fanny Lifter that I use in a lot of Cathe's workouts. But, OMG, then they came out with their own version of a step that each end folds and then the wave...OMG!! That made me angry. And you can't use any other equipment you may already have because they design the workout for that particular piece of equipment.

I think the best was when they had the fanny lifter bss1-2 and the transfirmer from bss 4,those 2 you can use with bss 1-4. I have all the firms not the wave tho.( I personally think they should of stuck with the transfirmer and could of done a lot of great workouts with it. I've graduated to Cathe which I LOVE! I"LL dO THE FIRM once in a while. I'm very greateful to the Firm for getting me back in to fitness!

I used to love the FIRM older workouts but I found most of the "newer" instructors annoying.

I still have the two-piece (purple & blue) fanny lifter that i use for any high step workouts but i would stay away from purchasing any of their "equipment" since i don't like clutter and you are limited to what you can do with it.

I too paid full price for this. I workout in the early morning hours (4:30 am and found that it makes too much noise and wakes up the kids). I liked the idea of it at first because I need the extra help with the buns/thighs but I can't say I used it more than a few weeks!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.