The Challengers wk of 9/20

Good Morning

Im feeling pretty good this morning. I should since I slept until 8am :p These past few days have been pretty bad eating wise. Just so blah & emotional...stinking hormones!:mad: But the good news is I feel good today, mentally and physically:)

I got a nice compliment yesterday. A cyber friend from another site complimented me on my arms. I was pretty excited about that since I don't really consider my arms buff. lol. But there definitely more toned. It was nice to hear:D. She asked what i was doing, so i told her about how i try to eat clean(notice i said try,lol) and the wonderful world of Cathe. Anyways, it helped my blah mood.:p

Yesterday was a 4mile power walk. Today will be a full body. Thinking about doing 4ds total body, its a long one but I love that series and besides...i don't have anything am doing today. :rolleyes:

Jean-Have a great time at the wedding! Great workouts these last couple of days. I love CCPP! . I replaced the batteries in my hrm strap yesterday and its still acting up...now i will replace the battery in the wrist watch and see what happens. Really frustrating:confused:

Elaine-Sending you get well vibes. When is your race? I use to run @ a local park and always felt kinda self conscious about running in front of people, but heck their there sweating it out too so i quit worrying about it. lol. But then i got lazy and didn't want to drive there so I mapped out my neighborhood and started running there. Its much easier and there aren't a lot of people. Now i just have to watch-out for my dog, she's on a leash but still likes to lunge at squirrels and cats..:confused:

Roxie-How was your workout last night?

bbl

Good Morning,

I didn't workout last night came home in a very bad mood just wanted to talk to DH and at 4 o'clock this morning TTOM started so I feel like crap but I went for a walk the first mile wasn't my best the second was better should just walk all day I feel better it helps with the pain. I am going to do Stretch 40 in alittle bit.

Stats:
36 min
22 in the zone
126 min hr
147 max hr
193 cals burned.

Amelia-glad you are in a better mood some days are just like that.

Thanks Roxie, great job on your walks. I'm suppose to walk later with the kids.

My workout is done, did total body on 4ds! It took close to 95mins:eek: got some good burns.

Have a good day:)

Good Afternoon,

Forgot to log my stretch. Left hip is really killing me after the walk making my leg go numb.

Stats:
42 min
0 in the zone
93 min hr
127 max hr
117 cals burned.

Wow, the internet or my computer is running really slow today:confused:

Anyways, Good morning! I've got step blast on my mind today...as much as possible. That workout always gives me a high after-wards. I need to work my abbs too. I replaced the batteries in my hrm chest strap yesterday and its still acting up. Today i will (if i can remember to) buy a battery for the wrist watch part and hopefully the darn thing will start working again. I miss seeing those high Calorie burns..

DH wants to go into town later to my favorite store (Ross) and do some shopping. OF COURSE he decided's to do this when im still bloated from my crappy eating the past few days:rolleyes: I will buy a smaller pair of jeans and make them my goal.

Hello to everyone, i will catch up later after my workout.

Good Morning,

Today for me is suppose to be TF 55EZ but I am still not feeling very well and I still need to do abs.

Amelia-have fun shopping today and just drink plenty of water.

another quiet day around here;)

step blast done. I couldn't finish all of it because a storm came through but I did get in 43mins of it. Thats pretty good. Oh and i found some battery's for my HRM,yay...burned 420 cals.

Roxie-hope you feel better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.