The Challengers wk of 8/30

Good Morning

I checked my blog and the last time i weighed was on 8/22, so i figured wth? I stepped on the scale today and was pleasantly surprised. Down 1.2:) Im happy with that... just 2 more lbs and i will be in the 160's:eek:

ok...back to earth, today i plan on walking the dog then im not sure after that. I may do a full body so i can be done with weights for the week.

Jean-Great idea sending out pm's. Coach Sean was so sweet for offering the workout free. I really enjoyed it yesterday...next time i will go to the park and do it instead of taking the dog(i don't think she liked it:eek:). Glad to hear you got some rest!

Roxie-Nice job on LIS yesterday!

Hello to everyone..bbl

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Apperantly I don't know what a rest week is I plan on doing Body Fusion tonite I wanted to spend the week just doing yoga and stretching but that hasn't happened.

Amelia-congrats on the wt. loss.

Amelia, congrats on the loss.

Roxie, so much for your rest week, LOL. Amazing how its hard to sit still when you are used to doing. And it is hard to get going when you have been sitting out too long like me. But I've done well for two weeks so maybe I'm back to the doing instead of sitting.

This morning was CCPP in honor of Jim MacLaren's passing. The end was very emotional because the final song is dedicated to Jim, but it obviously has new meaning now that he has passed.

Hi Elaine and Andrea.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

Jean

Jean-I never got a chance to listen to the last song in CCPP, my lab gave up by then..i will take it with me next week to the park and listen to it. Great workout!

Roxie-How was BF yesterday?

just popping in to say i decided to take a rest day. My body is requesting it! TOM is in full throttle this morning. I don't know why im always surprised to see it:rolleyes:

Netflix came this morning and was so happy to see the next disc of The Closer in there:D (they have really picked up there shipping lately,yay) i also picked up some beers so you guys know what i'll be doing tonight;) Of course i'll have to plan ahead for the day, the beer is 148caloreis a piece...

adios :cool:

Good Afternoon,

This morning I did Rodney Yee Beginner Yoga Energizing tonite I will do the evening one. My car bit the dust Thursday and we can't afford a new one so don't know what we are going to do.

Amelia-enjoy your beers tonite I just told DH to bring some home with him. Never did get BF done just took a rest day yesterday.

Jean-you are doing fantastic with your workouts.

Hi everyone. This morning was suppose to be legs, but I went for a run instead. It was a hard run, probably because I had a long run yesterday. I was only able to go 4K. That's not going to cut if I want to run a 5K race in a month. I wonder if it is Ok to run on back to back days. I know some people run six days a week. I just don't know if it is beneficial.

Hope everyone enjoys there evening.

Jean

Morning, today will be a fully body i want to do some cardio...either walking the dog or something. Gotta do some damage control from yesterday.:p

Roxie-How was your beers? I ended up drinking 3 and they were pretty darn good.;)

Jean-Nice job on your run yesterday!!!

bbl

Good Morning,

I definetly need to do some kind of stretching today my body is screaming. Never made it for a bike ride DH got drunk during the game.

Amelia-I only had 2 and they were good.

workout done,quick check in. the kids want some lunch

All of super sets done + LIC time saver premix. 99 total mins & 702 calories burn. It was a great therapy session;)

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.