The Apprentice

lorihart

Cathlete
Did anyone see it!!!!???? Oh my Lord, I felt so bad for her.Its like they were waving the job right in under her nose and Randell just scatched it out from in under her.
I could see his point but I thought he was a nicer guy then that!
Lori:)

He was on an ego trip, but I actually think Rebecca didn't deserve to share the Apprentice success. She didn't raise any money at that final task and had a record of 1 win-2 losses. She's also way too young; she needs more experience to work for Donald Trump. I wanted Randal to win since the beginning.

I liked both of them.I just felt so bad for her b/c she most have thought for a breif moment that she was going to get something.And then nothing! EEK!:eek: :-( I bet Donald will offer her a job just the same.

She's definitely on the right track, but not quite there yet. Trump probably will offer her a job so she can gain more experience. She was not on the same level as Randal, but in my opinion she will be there if she keeps doing what she's doing.

Definitly! BUT I don't think there are to many 23 yr olds out there like her.She is going to do awesome for herself.

Nope, I think it turned out right - Randall was the best. And it IS The Apprentice, not the The ApprenticeS! He won it fair and square.
Just Do It! :)

It wouldn't have taken anything away from Randal to say Trump should hire Rebecca as well. He'd still have his job. I think he didn't want to share the spotlight and that was a very unnecessary thing for him to do. But then, we are talking about the two people who bought the bullhorns out from under the other team's nose a few tasks ago, so there you go. I agree they will both do well in the business world, and I wouldn't be surprised to find out Trump hires Rebecca as well. He really seemed to be impressed with her.

Carol
:)

I have mixed feelings. I think Randal deserved to win, but I wish he had agreed to have Rebecca hired too. He was already named the winner, so it wouldn't have taken anything away from his accomplishment. I have a feeling The Donald was shocked that Randal said no. He was probably expecting him to say yes and Trump could have had his last surprising "twist" in hopes of helping his ratings for next season.

Rebecca is incredible, considering that she is only 23. I imagined myself trying to put that final task together when I was 23. It would have been a disaster!

LaGuapa and Carol, I agree with you guys. He was already chosen, so it would have hurt nothing to add her, if fact she would be an asset. I have never seen an ending this close before. DH and I liked them both so much, and they both have such amazing qualities.

Did you see Alla and Felicia in the backround when Trump offered Randal to let Rebecca have a job? Talk about class. :(

Missy

I just had a thought - maybe The Donald could offer Rebecca to Martha Stewart instead her 2 finalists! She's WAY better than those 2! Sort of like a baseball trade!
Just Do It! :)

Randall definitely deserved to win, but lost major points in my eyes when he refused to allow Trump to hire Rebecca. To me, it only showed that he felt threatened by her being in the same organization.

Robin

PS. I just heard on the Today program Yahoo is offering her a very nice position:). I think in the long run she will probably do far better than Randall. She has only just begun.

I didn't watch the show this season. I only caught the last few minutes of the finale as I was changing channels. Trump seemed impressed with both of these people. What struck me was that Randall never answered the question. He never said that she was not qualified to work for him. His concern was sharing the spotlight of being the Apprentice. Either he was not as confident as he seemed or he was very selfish. He was a man who recieved a really good opportunity and he didn't stop for even a moment to share his fortune. In that moment, I think a lot of people caught a surprisingly real picture of this man. I think Trump was caught offguard but continued in Trump fashion. Rebecca will no doubt get plenty of opportunities.

jordan

That's wonderful news for her! I agree Randal may have felt threatened by her but they wouldn't have been working on the same project so what would have been the harm? It's a big organization. I liked them both all along and suspected Randal would win, but I also lost some respect for him when he told Donald not to hire Rebecca as well.

I didn't see Felisha and Alla - what was their reaction?

Carol

My boyfriend's the big Apprentice fan, so I'm not that familiar with the whole thing, but I watched last night's episode with him. I was shocked after everyone making Randall out to be such a nice guy... and his little breakfast where he was so nice and complimentary to her... but then when the moment of truth came, he showed his true colors, didn't he?

They were interested in different jobs, so it's not like there would have been competition over the assignments. It would have been a wonderful, humane, heartwarming gesture on his part, but instead, he gave her a slap in the face. Never even looked at her.

I actually thought Trump was going to hire both of them for a minute there, so I wasn't surprised when he gave Randall the choice. I just have to wonder what Trump thought of his decision.

And don't EVEN get me started on that blonde b*tch... "No offense, but I've never seen any redeeming qualities in her," she says. Why do people start a sentence off with "no offense," then proceed to rip someone apart?

>I actually thought Trump was going to hire both of them for a
>minute there, so I wasn't surprised when he gave Randall the
>choice. I just have to wonder what Trump thought of his
>decision.
>

Trump told Matt Lauer on the Today program he was surprised. He said (without insulting Randall in any way), he believed 95% of the time the other apprentice would have choosen to have the person hired. Hmm....speaks volumes about Randall doesn't it?

Robin

I agree! I don't think there is any hope for the two that Martha is stuck with.I think its going to be a disaster!

Carol, Alla and Felisha were in the background shaking their heads VERY hard and VERY exaggeratedly mouthing "NO!!!" right over Randals's shoulder. I really believe that the only reason they didn't like her was because she stood up for Toral while they tore her to pieces and because she WAS a better candidate than them. :) Rebecca is on to great things! She is so young and talented, I am sure we will hear about her in the future.

Missy

Ah! Thanks, Missy! I missed that somehow. I was not very impressed with Felisha all the way through but I thought Alla had good things in her until she showed her true colors in the boardroom with Felisha where they both were fired. There's a way to make yourself stand out as the better candidate in a job interview and I don't feel tearing someone else to shreds is that way. People who constantly feel as if they have to tear others down to make themselves look good have no real confidence and they're just mean, vindictive people inside. In the long run, I couldn't do business with someone like her. I think you're right - I think they both knew Rebecca was so much more qualified than either of them and they were consumed with jealousy. Professionals??? I don't think so.

Carol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.